PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What games do you get to watch this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooooohhh, Dallas Cowgirls against the Hapless Texans, or Jersey A at Atlanta. Decisions, decisions.

I must admit that I'm a little spoiled this weekend. There are a number of games that I can buy via Yahoo, Miss Gomezcat is at her parents (cooing over niece #2, so I have the place to myself) and I don't have work tomorrow, so I can stay up late. This means that I can watch two games. I haven't seen the new, improved, David Carr so I am tempted by Houston. I guess I'll be watching San Diego/SF as the later one, as Pitt is blacked out in the UK; if the game is on UK TV, we can't watch it live.

1 PM it looks like I will watch Vick and the Dirty Birds vs the Giants. At least I have Plaxico in fantasy football, so I will be hoping he skies over D'Angelo Hall for 80 and a TD.

At 4, its a divisional matchup, Phins/Jests. I don't care who wins, as we already have a win in hand vs both teams, but I guess Miami wins because the Jets are 2 games behind us, and 2.5 games behind us at the 1/3rd part of the year sounds good.

PatsSteve1 said:
Any game I want. Real fans have NFL Ticket -:)
Poor people can't be real fans?

FreeTedWilliams said:
I too have the ticket, did anyone shell out the extra $99 for the Superfan? I got it on week one, and today would be a perfect "Redzone" channel day, I'm kinda hoping that they drop the price halfway through the year and maybe my cheap ass will spring for it.

I think I'll stick with the Seattle game at 1, it is always fun rooting for someone to lose. This is actually a very big game for our pick next year, if Seattle wins in St. Louis, they will basically lock up the division title, however, without Alexander, St. Louis might be able to catch them today, and if they do, they will take a game and a half lead over Seattle (although S. Louis' division loss to SF will mostly likely hurt them in any tiebreakers in the end).

So it's lets go RAMS!!!!!!!

BTW whatshisname is starting at WR

As a Direct TV afficianado, I haven't bought the extras either. But I can think of one extra I WOULD buy. If I could get the "coaches view" of the game to see the secondary and blocking. I like to break down the gameand resolve whter tha player in question is doing well or not. It seems that they don't utilize the midfield high up camera real well. (the one on the cable over the field). They position it just behind the QB to see run blocking, but if it was positioned 10 yards further back, and with HD wide, it would give a very good "whole field" view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News