PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are you most pshyched about this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunqueen212

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Brady has looked focused and poised during the preseason. With no big receivers, can he lead us to another ring? Can he really bring his game up another notch?

Harrison is a player known to put brutal hits on opposing offenses. But, with last year's injury and advancing age, can he play at that level again?

Brushi and the linebacker corps. Can they be the unit that intimidates other teams?

The five TE set. Will it be a success?

The running game, playcalling, new kicker...

What are you most excited about seeing this year?

Brady's 'Eye of the Tiger' willing us to a 16-0 record and another Super Bowl.

QB12

More 1 p.m. starts! The beer can flow by noon and I'm just watching from home! Good Luck in the parking lots, boys! Better ice them down on Saturday night to certain they will be icy cold by morning!!!!!!!!!

Vince Wilfork. His rise to dominance will be the stuff of legends, I tell you!

The O-line blowing out the opponent d-line at will. Running game setting-up the pass. Power football!
...and on the other side...oh, man!

The offensive line.

Edit: Nice one Wistah!

Last edited:
1) Avenging our loss to Denver in the playoffs.
2) Crushing the spirit of Dolphin fans world wide.
3) Maroney winning rookie of the year.
4) Winning Super Bowl 41.
5) Brady winning NFL MVP award.

Winning the Super Bowl with Deion Branch nowhere near the stadium. (I'd say "rehabbing," but I don't root for injuries. Yet.)

The return of Rodney

Rodney bringing the pain.

Then the ususal stuff, win every game, win playoff games, win the SB, that kind of stuff.

"Pshyched"? :D

Squishing the fish, Laurence Maroney, Ben Watson, and Brady making Doug Gabriel look better than "Leion" Deion Branch. I'll get to defense in another post.

PromisedLand said:
"Pshyched"? :D

Squishing the fish, Laurence Maroney, Ben Watson, and Brady making Doug Gabriel look better than "Leion" Deion Branch. I'll get to defense in another post.
One too many h's? It makes you cringe, doesn't it?

Play-action to Ben Watson. With Dillon & Maroney forcing the LBs to look run-first, Watson will be a b-e-a-s-t beast!

Regards,
Chris

Sunqueen212 said:
One too many h's? It makes you cringe, doesn't it?
LOL, yes, it kinda does! :D

Last edited:
chris_in_sunnyvale said:
Play-action to Ben Watson. With Dillon & Maroney forcing the LBs to look run-first, Watson will be a b-e-a-s-t beast!

Regards,
Chris

Ben Watson replacing Antonio Gates as the top TE in the GAME!!!!!!

Digger44 said:
Ben Watson replacing Antonio Gates as the top TE in the GAME!!!!!!
I wouldn't go *that* far...yet. LT2 has the same effect on Gates and Gates will be the security blanket for the inexperienced Rivers (like the triple-covered, yet-productive Coates was to Bledsoe). However, I would not be shocked if he supplants Gonzo as #2.

Regards,
Chris

What I am most excited about is being able to talk patriots football all football season long with all the wonderful men and women at patsfans.com. Although I dont always agree with everybody, you guys are all TRULY great patriots fans. Being that I live in california, I cherish the ability to have some actual sports talk conversation with other patsfans. You all seriously ******* ROCK!!! Here's to another superbowl bound season. :eat3:

Last edited:
I am *psyched* to see Harrison back on the field. I want him to show the football pundits on nbc and espn that age is nothing but a number. I want to see him mow over every receiver that comes his way. I want the Harrison disrespect show on the field! I love football!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back