PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are you most pshyched about this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also can't wait for the idiots who pick the fish or the colts over the Pats eating crow in January!

The single most important move made by the front office this season was the extension of Seymour. Not enough credit has been given to this signing.

A great location, jczxohn1!

Tedy Bruschi. I just love the way that guy plays his heart out.

1. Rodney as comeback player of the year
2. Lomo as offensive rookie of the year
3.Breakout season for Ben W
4. Brady as NFL MVP and Superbowl MVP
5. Fourth Superbowl victory in 6 seasons

Sunqueen212 said:
New to this board. Will watch my spelling going forward.
That's not necessary. There are several around here who will watch it for you. :D (Especially if you're arguing with them... er... us ;))

holyredeemer said:
What I am most excited about is being able to talk patriots football all football season long with all the wonderful men and women at patsfans.com. Although I dont always agree with everybody, you guys are all TRULY great patriots fans. Being that I live in california, I cherish the ability to have some actual sports talk conversation with other patsfans. You all seriously ******* ROCK!!! Here's to another superbowl bound season. :eat3:
Nice post holy. I know what you're talking about. Stuck in Indy for five years I felt so... I dunno, cut-off. Outcast almost. Wish I had found this place back then.

Welcome to the board both of yous!

No injuries!!!!

I am looking forward to watching Tom Brady and Bill Belichick be far better than anyone else at their respective jobs, the most important jobs on the football field. They are just so much fun to watch: BB is at the peak of his game, while Brady, incredibly, is still improving. Unreal.

Also, as I watch these two sure-fire first ballot HOFers, I am looking forward to marvelling at how far this franchise has come since I first started watching football in th early 80s (and from what my dad told me about before that) and how damn lucky we are that Bob Kraft admitted his mistake, fired Pete Carroll, and hired BB as his coach, giving him absolute authority on personnel issues. The Patriots are the model franchise in the NFL; they are in tremendous shape this year, and as long as the Krafts own the team, the Pats will continue to be the gold standard.

I am also looking forward to seeing that bilious cripple-punching coward Ron Borges being proven wrong for the umpteenth and umpteenth +1 times. The Globe should be ashamed of itself for tolerating, even promoting his slander and innuendo, his unnamed sources and player-agent propaganda, and, above all, his lazy and shoddy journalism. I, for one, never read the globe anymore (only read what is pasted here or on other sites) and will not listen to his drivel on the radio either. This guy is a Will McDonough wannabe with 1/00000000000 of the sources and 1/0000000000000 of the writing ability. He gives Boston a bad name; he stands for everything that is wrong with the sports media in this town. In short, he is a disgrace to his profession.

For that matter, I'm looking forward to that snivelling ratings-whore Felger geting fired from his radio gig, not just because he has turned into a mini-Borges, but because he used to be such a good reporter: objective, measured, and hard-working. Now he's just so much garbage on the airwaves. Maybe if he sticks exclusively to writing he can become good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back