PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What about this Board?

Ian.

Not to denigrate his football acumen, but more for his level headed rationality and tolerance even in the face of attempts to overcome it. If he can make this place work he’ll certainly be able to turn around a dysfunctional FO, coaching staff, and locker room.
giphy(6).gif
brown-nose.gif

I hear that modern players do not respond well to miserable, whiney, fellatio-starved c*nts, so cross 70% of the posters off of your list, based upon the recent posts here. That represents a 20% increase in the c*ntiness factor since the start of the offseason.
That's rich coming from the biggest **** on the forum. Lol

Based on the wit, wisdom, and analysis we see posted here daily, which of your favorite posters could actually help The Patriots Coaching staff?
My big 3.

Venecol - GM run the whole show.
Ring 6 - HC no sports media could win an argument with him.
SB1 - OC and QB development.

I agree. What happened to Kontra and Dingle? Great guys. Great insight. Where is fnordcircle? Too many guys missing.
I don't think we're allowed to talk about it anymore. You'd have to search the "Help Desk" of all places for the scoop on that.

Definitely Bacon for head of scouting department. I’d put Manxman in charge of scouting Wr’s. Mayoclinic for LB’s and the front. Rip Box, you were legendary in the work you did to get the draft forum a fun place to be.

Obviously Ken for hc and Pat Jew taking on the Easterby role without being a crazy fu k about it.

Definitely Bacon for head of scouting department. I’d put Manxman in charge of scouting Wr’s. Mayoclinic for LB’s and the front. Rip Box, you were legendary in the work you did to get the draft forum a fun place to be.

Obviously Ken for hc and Pat Jew taking on the Easterby role without being a crazy fu k about it.
Are there are enough Microsoft Tablets produced that would survive the destruction this group would bring?

My big 3.

Venecol - GM run the whole show.
Ring 6 - HC no sports media could win an argument with him.
SB1 - OC and QB development.
Triumph - Zappy smurf's personal assistant when his fiancee is not around.

We need @Deus Irae to come out of retirement and lead us to the promised land

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back