PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What about Damon Huard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupofjoe1962

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Huard was Brady's backup for quite a few years.
He must have a decent knowledge of our system.

He looked good in the opener when he came in when Croyle
got hurt. They are now playing Thigpen and the job is Croyle's
when he returns from his injury.

We could probably get Huard for a late round pick.
We could also offer them Cassel for Huard.

I am no Cassel fan. He has no pocket presence.
He is so busy looking at the rushers, he looses the receivers.

What about our overrated head coach earning his money?

He looked good in the opener when he came in when Croyle got hurt. They are now playing Thigpen and the job is Croyle's when he returns from his injury.

Umm . . . please think about the implications of these two sentences.

What about Phil Simms? He played under BB during their Super Bowl run. Could come in and learn the system pretty quickly, play defense against unbalanced formations and lead the team back to the promise land.

Umm . . . please think about the implications of these two sentences.

Huard should be the KC starter.

Herman Edswards is a bad coach who makes dumb moves.

What about Phil Simms? He played under BB during their Super Bowl run. Could come in and learn the system pretty quickly, play defense against unbalanced formations and lead the team back to the promise land.

Good thinking! But even better how about Jeff Hofsteader (sp?) And BB has experience with him on the same team too!

-phil (now gone over to the Dark Side of the Idiot Fan Fringe)

Have a drink, everything will be ok........

koolaid.jpg

How about Scott Secules. He knew Parcells system and Belichick knows Parcells system so he should be a perfect fit.

We have to do something. Cassel just doesn't have it. I would rather have them work the rookie more. He has the swagger, Cassel looks like he's tip toeing through the tulips doesn't see the field. Welker looked frustrated, Moss will never get a pass thrown to him past five yards. That 51 yarder against kc was great but that throw was behind as well.

We have to do something. Cassel just doesn't have it. I would rather have them work the rookie more. He has the swagger, Cassel looks like he's tip toeing through the tulips doesn't see the field. Welker looked frustrated, Moss will never get a pass thrown to him past five yards. That 51 yarder against kc was great but that throw was behind as well.

Careful.................

Careful.................
Don't get me wrong I love this team, you can't play this game passively, I'd like to see #7, what I really want is for Cassel to completely realize that he is on one of the greatest professional teams ever, and he needs to be a part of that. Granted a bad day on many levels, this team has soul and Cassel just needs to step up and stop second guessing!.

Wanna see crap head coach's? Go look at Herm Edwards and Eric Mangini. Two years ago Miami crushed us 21-0 with Brady behind center. So do everyone a favor and tie a cinder block to your waist and jump of the bandwagon. Because only a bandwagoner would come up with this logic. Thanks.......

How about Grogan or Zolak? :D

Don't get me wrong I love this team, you can't play this game passively, I'd like to see #7, what I really want is for Cassel to completely realize that he is on one of the greatest professional teams ever, and he needs to be a part of that. Granted a bad day on many levels, this team has soul and Cassel just needs to step up and stop second guessing!.

Cassel isn't second guessing anyone. It's just fans here second guessing a HOF HC with 5 rings...

ugh, might as well go with cassel. huard is just as bad. garcia gets my vote, but just by looking at favre with the jets, its clear that a QB switching teams late faces a daunting task of learning another teams playbook

ugh, might as well go with cassel. huard is just as bad. garcia gets my vote, but just by looking at favre with the jets, its clear that a QB switching teams late faces a daunting task of learning another teams playbook

Good observation. If only the other fantasy football fans here were as astute when confronted with harsh reality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe