PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're On To The 1-5 New York Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would add to Deus' post two R's that could affect our O tonight: Rain and Ridely.

I don't mind the absence of both, but the probable presence of the former and the definite absence of the latter will, IMO, give us issues.

Sidenote: if Geno is not going to throwing much due to the rain, that dimnishes the chances any INT. Maybe he can show us a different variety of butt-fumble. :)

Now that I'm hearing heavy rain in Gillette, I've lowered my expected point total, but still expected a dominant win. Not saying our offense is going to slice and dice them like it has, but I expect our defense to abuse them and get the ball.

You won't hear from Decker the entire game. He might as well take the night off, and from there it'll just be interceptions galore. It'll be a moron quarterback making bad decisions in the direction of bad receivers against an elite NFL secondary. Geno is going to have one of his worst games ever against us at some point this season. Might as well be tomorrow.

I don't even consider it a rivalry anymore. We cut their heart out on national television with the Thanksgiving prime time game in 2012. The Patriots made that team a joke. Rivalry over. They're too bad now. Last year's close games won't happen again. I suspect we'll send Rex out of the Razor for the last time as the Jets HC with a statement beat down. If the weather prevents it from being too bad this time, it'll come in their own stadium when we play them there.

The Jets are now the worst team in the AFC East and they're a complete basket case. Horrible, turn over prone offense even against mediocre defense. They have absolutely no concept of situational football. Ever see the Jets in a two minute drill? It's like they let a fan call the plays for a possession.

Honestly, a freaking person who plays Madden on Xbox knows more about situational football than Rex Ryan does. It's honestly embarrassing. How can their moron owner ever not just say to Rex, "Dude, WTF was that? Seriously."

Division games can be close and tough because of familiarity, but with huge gaps in talent and coaching, that familiarity can lead to embarrassing beat downs, too, like we've shown the Jets, Dolphins and Bills plenty of times before.

Rex Ryan gonna' kiss the rings two more times before he packs his circus up for a new town.

/rant

IDK, I think the rain could help the Pats to score. The rain will slow down the pass rush a bit because it will be harder to bull rush linemen. With the Jets' secondary in shambles with marginal starters, it may allow the receivers to get a lot of separation. As long as the receivers can hold onto the ball, I think this could be a major boost for the offense.

What is everyone going to be eating during the game tonight?

Heavy stuff is suppose to be gone by the end of the first quarter.

A tiny bag of peanuts and watered down coffee in a small styrofoam cup. Thank you for flying Jets Suck.

This weather is nothing, I was just out in a tshirt and shorts, and I live near Foxboro.

People are exaggerating this whole rain thing, rain isn't going to make us suddenly suck at football.

Holy hell, did anyone read this article on ESPNNY.com? What a loser franchise.
But just as Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman will always have Paris, Jets fans will always have Foxborough, Jan. 16, 2011. Their team, their coach and their quarterback were really something else back then, and even Mr. Revis, on truth serum in the Patriots' locker room, would admit it's a shame it had to end the way it did.
Yes, that is one of the worst losses for NE, at least on my list, but they'll "always have Foxborough...?" So great to look back fondly on a AFCD win from three years ago and see it as one of the top highlights of your franchise in the last 50+ years.

Losers. Please kick some Jests ass tonight, NE!

Holy hell, did anyone read this article on ESPNNY.com? What a loser franchise.

Yes, that is one of the worst losses for NE, at least on my list, but they'll "always have Foxborough...?" So great to look back fondly on a AFCD win from three years ago and see it as one of the top highlights of your franchise in the last 50+ years.

Losers. Please kick some Jests ass tonight, NE!

I think 20 years from now, the Jets fans will still bring up that game. It is kinda pathetic how they hang their hats on that one game.

I think 20 years from now, the Jets fans will still bring up that game. It is kinda pathetic how they hang their hats on that one game.
Too true. Again, I think that loss was absolutely horrible but to have it be one of the top moments in your franchise history shows just how crappy your franchise is.

Well, in fairness to them they simply do not go on to win the Super Bowl without that win..................

it's no wonder they are so proud.

I picked up Darelle Revis on my fantasy team that starts IDPs just for this week, even though you generally don't start CBs too often, you usually start safeties. I just feel like the likelihood of a Revis pick-6 or a Revis receiving TD, or both, is just sky high tonight.

Holy hell, did anyone read this article on ESPNNY.com? What a loser franchise...

"Remember the time when Brady choked on a simple screen and Alge Crumpler dropped an easy touchdown, so we mistakenly thought our favorite team was really good, and that maybe the Jets wouldn't always suck?

Good times, man. Good times."

Children peruse this website from time to time, so I'm not sure I should post my answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes