PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to Baltimore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravens veteran WRs are nasty. Will be a tough game for sure.

Not really. Points allowed through 12 games: 207. Patriots? 207. The Ravens have a much better than average defense. Both New England and Baltimore are +5 in takeaways. However, the Ravens have forced 22 turnovers through 12 games to the Patriots 13.

They struggle to score points, notwithstanding the 38 they hung on Miami was set up by three interceptions thrown by Tannehill. I expect a low scoring affair next Monday night.

So you're saying that the ratbirds cough the ball up a bit. Bodes well for us. :)

So you're saying that the ratbirds cough the ball up a bit. Bodes well for us. :)

That is true. The Ravens handed the game to the Jets with two Flacco interceptions. But it also means they are forcing nearly two turnovers per game. If the Patriots don't give the Ravens any extra possessions, it would seem the Pats have an excellent chance to win this game.

The Ravens don't have much of a running attack, but have the best run defense in the AFC.

Pats will run just enough to keep Ravens D honest.......White and/or Lewis in to block and as outlet receivers.......let them creep up and have Hogan and Mitchell burn them......BB and Josh will have them game planned....Harbaugh better study the rulebook and not get caught with his pants down again.....I wonder what new play will be revealed by Josh and the O during this game.

This year, BAL has beaten BUF, MIA, CIN, CLE (2), PITT and JAX

The have lost to WAS, DAL, NYJ, OAK and NYG and really havent been blown out.

Kinda tough schedule.

I think this game will be tight.

That was years ago, but i understand your concern.

baltimore is always tough. until we demolish them, I will assume they will come to play each time.

Gonna have to open it up a little. O line will have to protect. Second against a legit team. Gonna do better on 3rd down for sure.

That bastard Robber Goodell! Smdh

its going to be in the 20's again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes