PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to Baltimore

Status
Not open for further replies.

goheels22002

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The Ravens have won four of their last five, including the Steelers, Bengals and Dolpins. They look nasty and efficient. Time to cowboy up.

Flacco had his way with the Dolphins today, and is playing his best football of 2016.

Baltimore just behind the Pats in scoring defense. Dogfight coming up.

Tuff game, nail biter next monday

Tough matchup for our offense down Gronk and now Amendola.

Hoping Bennett is ready to play next week. He looked less hobbled today so probably a good sign that he's getting past his ankle issues.

We absolutely have to be at our best when we play Baltimore.

Flacco is on fire but if we play our game and execute, we should be ok.

On to win 202.

Tough game, it will be a nice statement to take care of them next week. Particularly after their abuse of their Dolphins today.

I'm sure them putting 38 on the lolphins is gonna be continually brought up. Yet they'll forget Garoppolo was on his way to putting 42 on them before he got injured

Balty at The Razor.....edge..Pats :cool:

If the fishies and squealers lose, and the Patriots win/ratbirds lose we can win the division and clinch a 1st round bye.

The local mediots will be on fire with the, "do not know how the Pats are going to beat Baltimore next Monday nite because _________________________(insert reason)". Or the predictable how flawed this team "really" is...

BB has an extra day to formulate a good game plan at home..

Ravens are mediocre. Pats should roll. On to Denver.

Not really. Points allowed through 12 games: 207. Patriots? 207. The Ravens have a much better than average defense. Both New England and Baltimore are +5 in takeaways. However, the Ravens have forced 22 turnovers through 12 games to the Patriots 13.

They struggle to score points, notwithstanding the 38 they hung on Miami was set up by three interceptions thrown by Tannehill. I expect a low scoring affair next Monday night.

I have a feeling the Pats' D is going to make some plays in this coming game.

Hoping Bennett is ready to play next week. He looked less hobbled today so probably a good sign that he's getting past his ankle issues.
I hope so too, but I am not optimistic. He gave us 2 receptions for 4 yards and missed a catchable TD. He wasn't much more effective in the running game. To me, he looks like a shell of the player that was so impressive at the start the season. Thanks to injuries, the TE position seems to have gone from one of our great strengths, to a real liability.

Bennett is not on IR so a shell of Bennett is better than no Bennett at all a Bye-Week can cure alot of ailments.:)

I hope so too, but I am not optimistic. He gave us 2 receptions for 4 yards and missed a catchable TD. He wasn't much more effective in the running game. To me, he looks like a shell of the player that was so impressive at the start the season. Thanks to injuries, the TE position seems to have gone from one of our great strengths, to a real liability.

So my thoughts on the missed TD are that I think he catches that 8 or 9 times out of 10. And that yesterday was the best I've seen him move in a few weeks although he still looks like he's lumbering.

We'll see but I'm betting he'll start showing up more in games pretty soon.

Not really. Points allowed through 12 games: 207. Patriots? 207. The Ravens have a much better than average defense. Both New England and Baltimore are +5 in takeaways. However, the Ravens have forced 22 turnovers through 12 games to the Patriots 13.

They struggle to score points, notwithstanding the 38 they hung on Miami was set up by three interceptions thrown by Tannehill. I expect a low scoring affair next Monday night.
Wait. I'm being told the patriots defense sucks because it gave up 207 points and you are telling me that's why the ravens defense is good? Me confused.

So my thoughts on the missed TD are that I think he catches that 8 or 9 times out of 10. And that yesterday was the best I've seen him move in a few weeks although he still looks like he's lumbering.

We'll see but I'm betting he'll start showing up more in games pretty soon.

Quite honestly I thought that he was in a bad position to make the catch because he allowed the receiver to be right in between himself and the ball. It's not like it was a straight drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News