PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to Azerbaijan

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLIX

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Interesting comments from the Coach this morning.... I didn't hear it directly but I am sure will be able to eventually.... (edit: the video is now up)

“I’ll just say, while while we’re on the subject, I read his point about combating traditional threats. And I couldn’t help but think and hope that we’ve seen from other countries around the world, and I hope that our country will take action against Turkey and Azerbaijan for their unprovoked and deadly attacks on Armenians,” Belichick said. “We’ve seen that when a humanitarian crisis and things like that, like ethnic cleaning, go unpunished, that they just continue to happen. I hope that we can put a stop to that.”

Last edited:
Wow!
The videos of phosphorus bombing are horrific. Anyone with any ties to Armenia would be devastated.
And of course there's a PR war going on about whether they are real or not.

Does we shouldn't play Houston ?

The Turks have been murdering the Armenians since 1905. For some reason, people refuse to admit this, apparently over a million Armenians just decided to disappear.

Our own government is as guilty as anyone in ignoring this. Hitler took his cues from the Turks when he created his "final solution".

I bill ran for President he'd get my vote
I think Belichick is a brilliant strategist, and I think that would hold true if he applied his critical thinking skills to something like military maneuvers or battle strategy. He would have made a helluva General had he gone that route. Or, given his background, perhaps I should have said a helluva Admiral.

The Turks have been murdering the Armenians since 1905. For some reason, people refuse to admit this, apparently over a million Armenians just decided to disappear.
I tell ya this: Anyone who doesn't recognize the Armenian Genocide sure wouldn't last terribly long in my old home town of Watertown. One of the leading Armenian Communities in the entire country.

My (admittedly limited) understanding of this whole situation is how it is making for some incredibly strange bedfellows. We (the United States) tend to support Armenia. Except Turkey is technically a NATO ally (though they certainly don't really act like it at times). Russia also seems to have their support leaning towards Armenia, which makes them aligned with us (??).

A peaceful resolution would be nice, but I sure agree with what Belichick was saying.

Watch "The Promise" It ends in Watertown

Bill's sentiments are correct. Support should be given to the Armenians in whatever way we can. Though military action just isn't ideal. We have enough going on in our own country than getting deeply involved in this.

Yeah... no. My heart goes out to them as it’s disgusting what the Turks are doing and what they have been doing. But it’s time for us to be done playing World Police.

Yeah... no. My heart goes out to them as it’s disgusting what the Turks are doing and what they have been doing. But it’s time for us to be done playing World Police.
well you need to see it with US glases, if the US brings freedom and democracy to Azerbaijan (by invading like in other countries), than US has even more oil (quite some out there in Azerbaijan) for free :rofl:

thats actually how USA looks like outside of the USA, there is no world police, theres only "hmm what benefit get they (in ressources or strategically) when they invade XY country"

• Winner
Reactions: PP2
I tell ya this: Anyone who doesn't recognize the Armenian Genocide sure wouldn't last terribly long in my old home town of Watertown. One of the leading Armenian Communities in the entire country.

My (admittedly limited) understanding of this whole situation is how it is making for some incredibly strange bedfellows. We (the United States) tend to support Armenia. Except Turkey is technically a NATO ally (though they certainly don't really act like it at times). Russia also seems to have their support leaning towards Armenia, which makes them aligned with us (??).

A peaceful resolution would be nice, but I sure agree with what Belichick was saying.

Almost no one supports Armenia. That's the unfortunate thing. Russia sold them out. Turkey is a huge country in a key region, so people turn a blind eye when it flexes its muscles. Azerbaijan controls gas to Europe. Armenia is friendless in a very tough neighborhood.

You're right about the genocide though. Americans have played a phony game of political football with the issue, and sadly the same is true when it comes to the International Scholars of Genocide group.

We only use the military when we flex our muscles. The US has so many weapons outside of sending soldiers, from international sanctions, to cratering economies, to drones. We can take down any country we want except for China, with the help of our allies. The military isn't necessary. Sending the military says more about our motives than the need of the situation.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
well you need to see it with US glases, if the US brings freedom and democracy to Azerbaijan (by invading like in other countries), than US has even more oil (quite some out there in Azerbaijan) for free :rofl:

thats actually how USA looks like outside of the USA, there is no world police, theres only "hmm what benefit get they (in ressources or strategically) when they invade XY country"
Not anymore. Haven’t you heard? The Green New Deal is coming to a GOAT country near you! Lesser countries, like the one you’re in, can keep burning up all that oil. Not us, pal.

We only use the military when we flex our muscles. The US has so many weapons outside of sending soldiers, from international sanctions, to cratering economies, to drones. We can take down any country we want except for China, with the help of our allies. The military isn't necessary. Sending the military says more about our motives than the need of the situation.
I think we should call Turkey and ask them politely to stop.

I believe there was a "color revolution" in Armenia a few years ago that purged all the Russian sympathetic people from Gov including military.

Can't blame Putin for this.

Globalists refuse to acknowledge the Armenian Genocide or the Holomodor. One at the hands of Islamic invaders and one at the hands of Communist invaders. There's reasons why these two horrific events don't get much play in academia or "polite" society - they're uncomfortable truths that folks don't want to discuss.

Globalists refuse to acknowledge the Armenian Genocide or the Holomodor. One at the hands of Islamic invaders and one at the hands of Communist invaders. There's reasons why these two horrific events don't get much play in academia or "polite" society - they're uncomfortable truths that folks don't want to discuss.

Alex Jones, is that you?

Our own government is as guilty as anyone in ignoring this. Hitler took his cues from the Turks when he created his "final solution".
Actually, Hitler took his cues from the Jacksonian Democrats' elimination of millions of Indians and the confining of the few remnants to camps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back