PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wendell returns to practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Edelman and Chandler back, in addition to Wendell. This is about when the team normally starts easing the rehabbing guys back into duty, missed most of camp but still plenty of time to get ready for the season.

Good to see Edelman and Chandler back, in addition to Wendell. This is about when the team normally starts easing the rehabbing guys back into duty, missed most of camp but still plenty of time to get ready for the season.

For the life of me, I can't stop thinking, "wait, didn't Chandler Jones play on Saturday?" every time I see him mentioned as one of the walking wounded. It'll sink in soon, I hope.

Is it just me or does NE always manage to conveniently return a ****-ton of injured players right as outside practice viewing become limited?

Nice to see some of our players coming back, was hoping Edelman was one of them, but hopefully he's not that far off.

For the life of me, I can't stop thinking, "wait, didn't Chandler Jones play on Saturday?" every time I see him mentioned as one of the walking wounded. It'll sink in soon, I hope.

I'm still trying to figure out how to properly name/abbreviate to create distinction between Chris Jones and Chandler Jones. Jones doesn't do the trick, or C. Jones, or even Ch. Jones for that matter. I've just decided to assume that Jones always means Chandler Jones unless otherwise specified.

Nice to see some of our players coming back, was hoping Edelman was one of them, but hopefully he's not that far off.
@jeffphowe: Flowers, Chandler, Edelman, Dobson, Wendell, Cadet, Hauptmann and Rufus Johnson return to practice.

@jeffphowe: Flowers, Chandler, Edelman, Dobson, Wendell, Cadet, Hauptmann and Rufus Johnson return to practice.

Great news, thanks for the update!!!

Is it just me or does NE always manage to conveniently return a ****-ton of injured players right as outside practice viewing become limited?

I'm sure it's just coincidence.

e058c5c37817242e0efe851b6f1eda37.jpg

People knock Wendell but when he returned from injury and took over as the starter at RG the offensive line really solidified last season.

All offseason I have felt the OL would look like this:

LT - Solder
LG - Wendell
OC - Stork
RG - Jackson
RT - Vollmer

I am hopeful that Mason develops as a pass blocker and serve as the top backup on the interior, and take over for Wendell next season.

This is wonderful news!! The only one of those players I'm not totally pumped to see in the next preseason game is Hauptmann lol... Can't wait to see if Flowers can do again what he did in the first game, same for Rufus... And I wanna see how Scott Chandler does... And definitely want to see what Dobson has, great to see Edelman back... And obviously can't wait to see Wendell at LG (if he does play there)... Oh and I really like Cadet and can't wait to see him... Game 3 is gonna be great! :D

Only 10 still out

OFFENSE
LaFell (PUP)
Stork
Cannon
Barker

DEFENSE
Fletcher (PUP)
Chris Jones (PUP)
Watson
Roberts
Vellano