PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We'll see, Tunescribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this long, protracted holdout has ruined his prospects as a QB. What locker room would take a cancer like this in?

I don't know. If I was BB, I'd hop in Doc Brown's time machine and go back to yesterday to cut his ass. This is completely unacceptable.

He's done, man. Stick a fork in him. Career is over.

EDIT: And no, it wasn't. You may want to take your vitamins. Your memory is clearly shot.

Not memorizing the username associated with every post I see means my memory is shot, I see.

Not memorizing the username associated with every post I see means my memory is shot, I see.

It's a **** memory. You need to take it back to the lab and start from scratch. PatsFans is lyfe.

The bummer part about the internet is without certain cues it seems like it is impossible to bust balls cause some people don't realize you're just having a laugh. Well, impossible to do it without sometimes hurting people's feelings without intending on doing so.

My friends and I give each other **** constantly, it's a form of affection. This thread isn't supposed to be some ****lord I TOLD YOU SO post it's a way to post that Jacoby signed and give Tunescribe some ribbing. I have no idea if Tunescribe will take it that way or even care, but the internet is weird in that no matter how hard you may try to be clearly tongue in cheek sometime people will take it seriously as we've seen in this thread. I'm sure we've all done it.

When I am at a football party there's a lot of good-natured ball busting and that's mostly what I want out of an online community.

Guys, I'm thinking Brissett is the next great one. The team should move swiftly to dangle Brady as trade bait for the most attractive package of picks another team can offer us. He needs to be off this team as soon as possible... tomorrow at the latest.

Guys, I'm thinking Brissett is the next great one. The team should move swiftly to dangle Brady as trade bait for the most attractive package of picks another team can offer us. He needs to be off this team as soon as possible... tomorrow at the latest.
To get maximum value they should wait till the suspension is lifted and after Brady wins the 2016 superbowl.

Nah, gotta be today. F tomorrow.

The bummer part about the internet is without certain cues it seems like it is impossible to bust balls cause some people don't realize you're just having a laugh. Well, impossible to do it without sometimes hurting people's feelings without intending on doing so.

My friends and I give each other **** constantly, it's a form of affection. This thread isn't supposed to be some ****lord I TOLD YOU SO post it's a way to post that Jacoby signed and give Tunescribe some ribbing. I have no idea if Tunescribe will take it that way or even care, but the internet is weird in that no matter how hard you may try to be clearly tongue in cheek sometime people will take it seriously as we've seen in this thread. I'm sure we've all done it.

When I am at a football party there's a lot of good-natured ball busting and that's mostly what I want out of an online community.

Are you directing that insensitivity BS at me? :mad:

Wait for Mark Sanchez to get injured, butt fumble or choke on a hot dog and then see what they offer for Brady.
If you really allow your imagination to run wild it's conceivable, knowing the Sanchize as we do, that all 3 of those things could happen simultaneously...;)

Busting balls with friends is the highest form of compliment. The better the friend, the more you can get away with. Necessary components in effective and elite levels of ball-busting include tone of voice, inflection and facial expression, all of which are difficult to convey via the Internet. Very valid points you've made.

Busting balls with friends is the highest form of compliment. The better the friend, the more you can get away with. Necessary components in effective and elite levels of ball-busting include tone of voice, inflection and facial expression, all of which are difficult to convey via the Internet. Very valid points you've made.

Shut up jerk

Yeah as heard a lot worse from the mouths of children as well. LOL!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back