PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We'll see, Tunescribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us hope we don't have to start worrying about hurt FEELINGS on an NFL board

Reminds me of the Jerky Boys skit where they called the lawyer and wanted to sue for injury....

"I was very, very hurt"

"I fell down and my shoes fell off."

But seriously there's a lot of ultra sensitive people posting here. For instance: Anyone who actually uses the ignore.

so..you're saying YOU are ultra sensitive, Mr. King Of Ignores?

interdasting.....

But seriously there's a lot of ultra sensitive people posting here. For instance: Anyone who actually uses the ignore.

I've never used it even once, and if I had to guess I'd bet that you don't use it all that often, either. As a matter of fact, part of me would believe that you've never used it at all.

Sherlock Holmesfly...I woulda never guessed...:D

Sherlock Holmesfly...I woulda never guessed...:D

You'd be surprised. I think some of us have had this conversation before regarding fnord's use of the dislike button. Now my interest is piqued. :)

I've never used it even once, and if I had to guess I'd bet that you don't use it all that often, either. As a matter of fact, part of me would believe that you've never used it at all.

A dude on a forum who constantly posted giant anime images in a conversation that had nothing to do with anime is the only person I can recall ignoring and that was just cause I hate animes.

I can't remember. I stopped listening to her after she told me to "take out the garbage...TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE!".

I told her "you cooked it, YOU take it out.." after that I don't remember a thing she ever said again...:D

You'd be surprised. I think some of us have had this conversation before regarding fnord's use of the dislike button. Now my interest is piqued. :)
There's no need to even have a dislike button.

If people hit dislike, they should be required to state their reason. It should be called "The wuss" button :D

A dude on a forum who constantly posted giant anime images in a conversation that had nothing to do with anime is the only person I can recall ignoring and that was just cause I hate animes.
They're for women

"I fell down and my shoes fell off."

I like the auto mechanic call too.

"I'll tell you what, why don't you come down and see me tomorrow?"

"Yeah? Should I bring my F.UCKIN tools?"

There's no need to even have a dislike button.

If people hit dislike, they should be required to state their reason. It should be called "The wuss" button :D
Well, we know who the first wuss is!

Clonamery....

I like the auto mechanic call too.

"I'll tell you what, why don't you come down and see me tomorrow?"

"Yeah? Should I bring my F.UCKIN tools?"

Uncle Freddy?

For the record, "Dislike" and "Disagree" are now both neutral ratings and have no bearing on people's overall rating score. I changed that out a few weeks ago for the sake of ending the issue of people abusing it despite my request not to. Disagrees were always that way, but Dislikes used to have a -1 rating.

So now, you can hit them until your heart's content (braces for incoming dislikes/disagrees) :cool:

For the record, "Dislike" and "Disagree" are now both neutral ratings and have no bearing on people's overall rating score. I changed that out a few weeks ago for the sake of ending the issue of people abusing it despite my request not to. Disagrees were always that way, but Dislikes used to have a -1 rating.

So now, you can hit them until your heart's content (braces for incoming dislikes/disagrees) :cool:

I really don't care, personally. I had someone that apparently found me disagreeable last night rip me for 4 dislikes in the same thread. Didn't bother me. Look at my rating. I'm a machine.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Uncle Freddy?

Yeah I had some Mexicans, some little Mexicans whacking away at my roof and the waters still coming down. It's like buckets on my ****ing head. I go up there and one of them is trying to point out what they're doing and I fire the two of them off the ****ing roof. Split their ****ing heads wide open. My wife's up there poking around like she knows what the **** she's doing, I kick her straight up her ass and fire her down on the ****ing car.

Members who use the ignore and especially those who overuse the disagree and dislike buttons.

I equate these members to petulant pubescent teenagers ... otherwise coined by me as 'Sally's'.

Been here since 1999 .. never used ignore ever ... the idiot button.

didnt hightower take forever to sign too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes