PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welcome Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower to the Patriots!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow those Bills fans are really ignorant of the Pats roster. One of them thinks Oline is our biggest need? My god.

I dunno you guys, bills fans don't seem to approve of our picks:

OL is apparently our biggest need

except for vollmer, cannon, mankins and solder our O Line is kind of old!!!

I was excited but the Bills fans have me worried, I think we have to worry about a second gap closing now :eek:

They apparently think Mankins is a tackle...LOL

They apparently think Mankins is a tackle...LOL

...and except for 80% of the players, the Oline is old.:confused:

I guess Waters must be like 85 to bring up the average age or something.

The other thing that kills me is (and you see this in the national mediots) is all this talk about losing 20 sacks....yet 6.5 from Fanene is like never added back in.

I dunno you guys, bills fans don't seem to approve of our picks:

Good lord, the Pats just keep getting better - Buffalo Bills Forums

OL is apparently our biggest need

except for vollmer, cannon, mankins and solder our O Line is kind of old!!!

I can't believe Belichick would draft players that weren't even on this guy's radar? must be meth

Not only can Mallet or Hoyer, in this poster's opinion, not carry Cassell's jock, but we no longer have the juggernaut defense we had coming off of the 2007 season...

I was excited but the Bills fans have me worried, I think we have to worry about a second gap closing now :eek:

DAYUM... I will admit, I follow both of the major Jets boards just because I am a sucker for amusement (and sometimes punishment) and I have never seen that kind of hater diatribe from the Green Beans. Didn't realize Bills fans were that bad as well... that is some serious professional hating right there.

But this is not a unique sentiment, I guess, it prevails over in Jetsland as well, and probably in Ravensland, Steelersland, etc... when Brady stops being Brady, the entire franchise will collapse unto itself like a dying star. They can only hope.

Last edited:
Don't a Dont'a make you wanna holler? :D

Last edited:
I think Kraft has adopted Hightower. Dont'a Kraft. Jerod Mayo. Wonder who Jones big brother is going to be... Dont'a flew in with Kraft whereas Jones is flying commercial and delayed... They are on 98.5 with Gresh and Zo...

Interesting.

I think Kraft has adopted Hightower. Dont'a Kraft. Jerod Mayo. Wonder who Jones big brother is going to be... Dont'a flew in with Kraft whereas Jones is flying commercial and delayed... They are on 98.5 with Gresh and Zo...

Interesting.

Jones was with his family, not at the draft in NYC

Well Hightower was in the green room at the draft, and Jones was at home with his family, so I think that is why you have Hightower with Kraft, and Jones flying commercial.

But I like the adoption theory!!

Jones and Hightower are both in Gilette right now....

Chandler new twitter picture
ChanJones99.jpg

Here is Hightower with Robert Kraft
ArgW0RWCEAAOER5.jpg

Last edited:
Jones went to Foxboro jacket less. Apparently he gave it to an elderly woman on his way there (no joke)

ArhXwuACQAQlLRX.jpg

suddenly our defense doesn't seem so bad

Last edited:
...and except for 80% of the players, the Oline is old.:confused:

I guess Waters must be like 85 to bring up the average age or something.

The other thing that kills me is (and you see this in the national mediots) is all this talk about losing 20 sacks....yet 6.5 from Fanene is like never added back in.

I agree. I am getting awfully tired of hearing about the "20 lost sacks."

I have the total lost at a few right now (-3.5).

As you said, they don't factor Fanane into the equation, and they also just assume that Carter won't be back either, which is still very much up in the air.

It seems as though the media and fans of other teams will always try their best to paint things in the worst possible light possible.

Chandler Jones sounds like he went to school.

media

media

media

Chandler Jones on Twitter: "It feels so great to be a New England @Patriots @nfl !!!"

"I can get used to waking up in Boston! Good morning everyone!! Have a blessed day!"

Last edited:
Memo to Chandler and Dont'a:

Enjoy the praise while you're getting it. Half of these folks will be saying you can't tackle a Dummy or rush your way out of a paper bag by November.

Memo to Chandler and Dont'a:

Enjoy the praise while you're getting it. Half of these folks will be saying you can't tackle a Dummy or rush your way out of a paper bag by November.

starting with that schmuck, the Big Blow, Ordwaste....the damnable bowling bowl with a stapled dead rat on his head started off Friday's show with "they drafted some skinny guy who weighs 240 pounds to play defensive line.."...had ZERO knowledge of Chandler Jones, obviously given a thumbnail sketch from his Syracuse freshman portfolio and runs off at the mouth flappin' his blabber gums the rest of the show with "Hightower plays inside and he's slower than Spikes...I don't get it...why didn't they take that Courtney guy instead?"

THIS is the idiocy we have to deal with here in NE...this media is beyond brain damaged, beyond credibility and beyond help....this afternoon I heard Chris Price on the radio with Arnold...the first intelligent, accurate and informative analysis I heard the past three days from ANYWHERE here...figures...

Wilfork
Hightower
Mayo
Jones
Spikes
McCourty
Chung
Dowling

suddenly there is an awful lot of high caliber talent on the defensive side of the ball.
Lets hope the role players filling in around them do their jobs.
I am still concerned about who plays LDE and RDE in the 34 or LDE and DT in the 43 and who provides the inside rush in the sub besides Fanene.

If we work that out, I willl feel better about this roster than any in quite a long time.

Those Bills fans are so clueless it made me finally sign up to post a reply. Not only are they talking thrash about imo 2 studs the pats traded up to get, but they are saying the pats reacted in panic to the bills taking Anderson away from us. I mean as all of us here are pats fans we know that anderson was basically making up the numbers for the first 13 weeks of the league playing about 10 snaps a game until carter got injured.

Now just because the bills overpaid for backup pass rusher on a roster people said was lacking a pass rushing ability their fans think he is julius pepper or something.....Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back