PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week Two NFL Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beauty of being the Chiefs' offense is you know the Broncos aren't going to score on you. Just have to keep the D from scoring on you.

Also, Marcus Peters looks really good. Knew he would, was hoping his character concerns would drop him to 32, but no surprise that they didn't, and no complaints about getting Brown instead.
Agree 100% with this whole post

The funny thing is even though manning is throwing ducks, still probably faster than I can ever throw.

How is Andre Caldwell in the league still? 30 year old scrub wide out.

Manning seems to be locking in on Sanders. Have not seen him target Thomas much if at all or the backs/tight ends.

Pretty risky to put Peters, a rookie, on Sanders

With Smith suspended, their depth is being tested a bit. Peters is maybe their best corner available, #2 at worst, which means he has to be on Sanders or DT.

Houston is a monster.

Manning won't make it to midseason at this rate.

Damn, Manning clearly just isn't comfortable taking snaps under center. Put him in the shotgun and he gets rid of that ball before Houston gets there. This is why he was sacked so infrequently in the past.

Kubiak and Manning just don't mix.

Manning gonna need one of these after the game cuz he's getting hammered back there.

invacare-rollator-walker-2.jpg

wow, another sack of Manning ! I thought the great Manning never got sacked !!

I know KC has some passrushers, but this Denver line is a tire fire.

Where are the flapping arms and several dozen pre snap commands? I don't recognize Peyton anymore

Really curious to see if the mediots will declare hotsefsce is done if the donkeys lose tonight...

Manning seems to be locking in on Sanders. Have not seen him target Thomas much if at all or the backs/tight ends.

Thomas must be ecstatic he signed his long term deal before this season. Because if he went in with the franchise tag and was a free agent after this season, he might have not made nearly as much since he has been invisible this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes