PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week Two NFL Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why bother arguing with morons, just let it go... its always lonely at the top
OH man, I hear you. I NEVER argue though. I hear everything from everyone and I just laugh. It really does not bother me anymore. I don't think it should bother any of us anymore. By the time Tom was a 2-time SB MVP the haters came out in full force. So after about 12 or so years now, haven't we heard it all?

To most people, I still believe Peyton will be better than Brady. We live in a stats society, now more than ever with fantasy fball. Peyton is about to eclipse the Brett Favre's yardage numbers. How many TD's has he thrown for? He holds damn near every QB record ever conceived . . . EXCEPT SB APPEARANCES, SB COMPLETIONS, SB ATTEMPTS, SB TD'S, AND HE TOM HAS MORE SB WINS (SHOULD BE UNDEFEATED:mad:). So I ask, why would I need to argue with anyone?

the question is whether Manning can sustain anything he did at the end of the second quarter? A washed up QB can show flashes of their former self, they can't maintain it.
As long he can control the offense from the shotgun, he will be good enough.

KC players literally falling over themselves.

I admittedly don't watch much KC and I knew Houston was good, but that guy is a stud. I see why he got the big contract.

Mathis was smart going to Denver. No-calls on holding should extend his career.

Broncos O-line is doing a sh*t ton of holding on run plays.

Manning is throwing primarily from the 'gun now. Looks like it has helped the Denver offense a lot thus far.
Manning just does not have the same quickness and snap in that neck or those hips (or arm for that matter) to be doing all that play action stuff. You have to snap your whole body around quickly, especially the way he sells it. If you lose the ability to do that and, um, throw with velocity, then you better be in the damn shotgun.

Thomas drilled. Takes himself out.

The ball is taking forever to get to these receivers. No way they stay healthy.

Wow, those are the kind of throws that really kill the receivers. Luckily Thomas gave up on the catch, he could have gotten hurt pretty bad

Good job Chiefs. Now score 7.

hey KC. ...run the freaking ball with charles.

Marcus peters is light years ahead of Trey Wayne's.

Chiefs gotta score on this next drive

bad starting field position. hope smith/reid dont do anything dumb

As long he can control the offense from the shotgun, he will be good enough.

I don't know about that. He can't throw deep or outside. And the Broncos have no running game. As long as he is in third and long, it is a drive killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents