PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week Two NFL Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manning needs to double up on the prune juice / Maalox mixture.

Manning is throwing primarily from the 'gun now. Looks like it has helped the Denver offense a lot thus far.

Yeah, will present a bit of a conundrum since Kubiak's whole running game is predicated on the QB staying under center and establishing the play action and bootlegs as threats, while Manning's entire game is predicated on operating out of the shotgun. Something's gotta give, and for tonight at least it looks like Kubiak's given, since neither the run nor the pass was working with Peyton operating from under center.

One of the commentators noted how the KC DB's are laying back on the passes hoping to jump the routes. Shows how they feel about Manning's arm.

Chiefs too incompetent to win.

this drive is going no where !!!!

Funny thing is, I think the Broncos are going to win this game. Don't really mind too much, they don't scare me at all. I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats hosting Denver in January, but going to KC would worry me.

Chief WR's block like girl scouts.

I'd hate to have Alex smith as my QB. They say he's a safe game manager but I'd say he's just a ****y. He's the QB version of prevent defense.

Yeah, Broncos win this one

chiefs wont win unless denver gives another pick six.

Funny thing is, I think the Broncos are going to win this game. Don't really mind too much, they don't scare me at all. I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats hosting Denver in January, but going to KC would worry me.

Meh. Pats would go in to KC and roll KC. Lightning isn't going to strike twice for KC.

Manning still looks like ****. Got gifted that 2nd TD.

OT - Went to NFL.com to watch some of the game. After a few minutes that shut it off and asked me to click on my cable provider. I use comcast (or Xfinity), but neither were listed among the many cable companies on their list.

Did I miss something or is Comcast the largest cable company in the US, not doing business with the NFL. If that's true I FINALLY have something nice to say about Comcast. ;) Fill me in guys.

Manning still looks terrible... He overruled Kubiak and said "F you I'm running my offense now", and he still looks bad. He's very fortunate to have played back to back games against relatively inept offenses.

Calm down cbs. McManus kicked 2 of those 50+ yarders in friggen Denver.

OT - Went to NFL.com to watch some of the game. After a few minutes that shut it off and asked me to click on my cable provider. I use comcast (or Xfinity), but neither were listed among the many cable companies on their list.

Did I miss something or is Comcast the largest cable company in the US, not doing business with the NFL. If that's true I FINALLY have something nice to say about Comcast. ;) Fill me in guys.
Yeah, for whatever reason Comcast doesn't work with the NFL.com stream. I think it may have to do with some manner of television contracts, unsure of the exact reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents