PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 9 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Giants.
puke.gif

Ppl are giving Eli MVP consideration with 12tds and 8int....?

Simms talking about how sports has a "unique ability to make people forget."

The funny part is he's talking about hurricane Sandy, and not dementia from repetitive brain trauma.

yeah, somewhere merril hoge is saying "i agree, phil!"

Per NFL rule's digest:
Once the ball is touched by the receiving team or has gone 10 yards, it is a free ball. Receivers may recover and advance. Kicking team may recover but NOT advance UNLESS receiver had possession and lost the ball.

Not sure when that became the case, though. Still, one wonders whether the jump-ball strategy might be the most fruitful in last-minute expected-onsides situations.

Scot hansen host of NFL Redzone keeps saying that this is the first big sports event in NYC since Sandy......... Dude must not follow NBA i guess, or he would have noticed the Knicks and Nets win their home openers this week

As much as I want to root against the Giants for spoiling the Pats' shot at 19-0 (and last season, too,) I just can't root for Rapistberger.

Scot hansen host of NFL Redzone keeps saying that this is the first big sports event in NYC since Sandy......... Dude must not follow NBA i guess, or he would have noticed the Knicks and Nets win their home openers this week

Also, this sports event is not in NYC.

i love justin tuck

I had a dream last night and the Steelers beat NYG 17-16. Book it.

nice strip haha

Time to lose that chip on your shoulder. Luck is actually more hyped than Manning, and looks to be at least as good.

Kind of unfair for the Colts fans to have just experienced a pretty outstanding decade, and have another 10-15 years of excellent football ahead. Luck will win some championships, to be sure.

He's a rookie QB.

Manning as a rookie was what?

That's the point I'm making. Go back and look at Manning's first year for Indy.

looks like pitt's gameplan on O is going to be alot of misdirection

Oh, and the Nets opener also happened to be the first major-sport home-game played in Brooklyn in 55 years.

Oh, and the Nets opener also happened to be the first major-sport home-game played in Brooklyn in 55 years.
somebody needs to tweet this to Scot else he will continue to embarrass himself with that rant

Eli should have looked left. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference