PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 TNF: Seahawks at 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devey the turnstile

So when does the fire sale start for the whiners?

They pretty much gave up on that run..pathetic team

How do you not throw that flag?

With this kind of game the NFL will not get new fans.

jeezus..WTF is wrong with SF these days? They thought Devey was an option? Devey should not even be in the league. No wonder Kaep looks distracted. Imagine knowing Jordan Devey is there to "protect" you.Krist, I'd seriously think of quitting football until someone woke up in the personnel dept.

phil simms wtf...nantz looks embarrassed sitting next to him. lol

seattle havent been the same since tb12 destroyed them!

How did the 49er's go from a playoff caliber team to this in such a short time? Coach driven out, players opting out. What a screw up, seemingly at the very top.

Is this Seattle jersey gray? Damn I was in my room in the first half and i thought it was white, now Im in my living room and is gray, need to replace one of the tvs

It's green. :D

Where is crabtree playing?

Why are Simms and Nantz pumping up the Seahawks? A middling win against a terrible team?

Seattle's offense is a disaster and their QB is pretty much risking his life every week. No one can survive 5 sacks per week and if Wilson goes down, this team is totally cooked.

look at lynch. wish we had him!!
imagine him punishing the colts!

....why would you punt? I know there's almost no chance to come back but at least try...

what exactly does Tomsula DO?...I mean, he's definitely NOT a head coach. He looked scared, confused, rushed and extremely nervous as he left the field at halftime.Why don't the 9ers have a real head coach?

and why does Vernon Davis run sideways to the sideline in the middle of the field? Did you see that play earlier? What the eff is THAT? He's in the middle of the zone, makes the catch, can get an extra 4 or 5 yards by just pushing forward with momentum...instead he runs SIDEWAYS...why?? He ran right AT the safeties and corner. WTF is wrong with HIS mind?

Kaepernik looks like an outsider on this team. Looks like he turned off his teammates after getting that big contract.

Really, this is really poor football to try to sell with all these idiotic bells and whistles and the shrill shrieking of the sideline reporters as they breathlessly relay "who effin' cares?" minutiae.

He forgot to take off the "Beats by Dre" during the team meeting. :eek:

How did the 49er's go from a playoff caliber team to this in such a short time? Coach driven out, players opting out. What a screw up, seemingly at the very top.

..looked like the 49ers would be around for a while..all downhill since the SB loss.
makes you appreciate our extended run of dominance.

49ers can go back to preparing their 2016 mock drafts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents