Week 7 TNF: Seahawks at 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Seahawks at 49ers - Preview, Prediction and Pick Against the Spread

John Morgan

NFL week seven gets underway tonight with an all-NFC West game, as the Seattle Seahawks travel to Santa Clara to play the San Francisco 49ers. Game kicks off at 8:25 pm eastern time and is televised on CBS. Seattle is favored by 6½, and has won five of their last six games against the Niners.

Continue reading...

Seattle may win because they have the 49ers number, but 6.5 is too high of a spread to trust in this team with this mediocre offense. San Fran +6.5

This game is going to be uglier than Shelley Duval in "The Shining".

Every week I hope to see a mudstomping over Mangini's 9er defense. Godspeed you, Russel Wilson.

Niners straight up. The wheels have fallen off that Seahawks team.

Niners straight up. The wheels have fallen off that Seahawks team.

That won't happen officially until Wilson gets hurt, which he very well may behind that sieve of an OL.

Hawks in a blowout. Kaep can't read defenses and is garbage against a zone defense. He's good for a couple of picks today.

I agree the Seahawks take this and pretty handily. They are not as bad as 2-4 TBH.

They may even still make the playoffs. I believe they can still end 9-7. They have some tough games but a bunch of easy ones too. The opening of the schedule was the hardest part.

They simply have too much talent to be a bad team. I just don't see it continuing like this for them.

It's funny, just a very few years ago this was THE rivalry of two SB contenders. How quickly the mighty have fallen. Makes you appreciate what we've had in New England for over a decade.

See how good you look after 127 takes of the same scene. Kubrick was an animal. :p

It's funny, just a very few years ago this was THE rivalry of two SB contenders. How quickly the mighty have fallen. Makes you appreciate what we've had in New England for over a decade.

Yeah it does. It is amazing how consistent they were.

Last edited:

Decade?
The hated Jets Border War rivalry continues ad infinitum.

I agree the Seahawks take this and pretty handily. They are not as bad as 2-4 TBH.

They may even still make the playoffs. I believe they can still end 9-7. They have some tough games but a bunch of easy ones too. The opening of the schedule was the hardest part.

They simply have too much talent to be a bad team. I just don't see it continuing like this for them.

Don't forget they stole a win against the Lions. If they didn't, 1-5 is a strong indication of a bad team.

Generally I agree with you idea but their offense has been really bad in the last few games, they have always been a little soft on the road and teams seem to not be so afraid of their defense anymore. Add this to the fact that the 49ers are playing better in the past 2 weeks, I can see a close game, the Achilles heel here for the 49ers is their defense that is really bad. Anyway, I wouldn't bet in the Seahawks to cover this spread of -6.5. I wouldn't trust the 49ers either to keep it a close game.

Bottom line, for my friends who like to bet, stay away of this game. It has a tendency for under 42, but since the 49ers defense is so bad, even RW can throw for 3 TD's against them.

I will only watch Patriots games since this whole framegate bs. Instead, I am relaxing then going to the midnight release to get Assassin's Creed Syndicate!

Go Whiners! I'd love to see the Seahawks run end to the dismay of their fans.

I'm just watching to scout the site of our 5th SB victory.

Going to be pulling for San Fran this game, but doubt they will be able to win this one. Probably going to be a tough game to watch, two mediocre teams....typical of this year's NFL.

Bush drops the football. 3 and out for whiners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick