PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol terrible clock mgmt by the deadskins at the end of the first half.

How does Cousins not know, throw to your first option or throw it away.. there are only 6 seconds left...

What is it with the NFL commentators? They all ball wash Trevor Siemien. Did they see all the off target passes and the two dropped INTs he threw?

I haven't seen enough of him yet, but after seeing Osweiller on thursday, I think he just might be an upgrade over Brock.

You can't compare. Osweiller was facing a top 5 defense. Siemian is facing one of the worst defenses in the league and is looking like utter garbage.

The Donkeys are getting help because they desperately need HF. The are the only team that can match up,with the a Pats O. If the Pats can't run the ball, it's a tough route.

Think we should probably want the Bills to win, more overconfident when they come in here next week.

I'm on the fence now...if they lose after being up the way they are, that might be demoralizing.

lol did kirk cousin just take a sack with no time left? that's almost as idiotic as his kneel down last season.

I'm on the fence now...if they lose after being up the way they are, that might be demoralizing.
Buff is no threat to the division anyways.

First read not there, throw it out of the back of the end zone and take the sack. Embarrassing Cousins

Flacco with 18 straight completions today, if it wasn't against Jacksonville, that would be pretty impressive. ;)o_O

I haven't seen enough of him yet, but after seeing Osweiller on thursday, I think he just might be an upgrade over Brock.
Not saying much

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes