PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 Jets vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cameron wake vs sebastian vollmer next week....should be interesting...

Honestly, though, I hadn't realized this was the yearly "Try and expand the game to Latin America" week.

If we have to choose between a franchise in Mexico City and a franchise in London...well, Mexico City here I come.

Wow that was a bad throw.

I can't stand either team. But I just can't root for the Dolphins. So, GO JETS!
:bricks:

dolphins offense is not any great shakes either....they will struggle tonite to beat the jets

dolphins offense is not any great shakes either....they will struggle tonite to beat the jets

That will change next week when they see our defense. I have no doubt about that. But I'm holding out hope that I am wrong. :D

jets pass protection is great and dolphins pass protection is terrible..

One positive for the patriots so far in this game is the Pats O-line is outstanding. The dolphins pocket is collapsing every time when the Brady was standing in there all week last week

Fins have no real answer for Keller so far. Know how it feels. :bricks:

wide open dustin keller...

NOTE TO DOLPHINS: EDWARDS and HOLMES ARE NOT PLAYING THEREFORE YOU HAVE TO COVER KELLER

I'm wearing my aqua Miami glasses and for the life of me...I CAN'T SEE THIS KELLER GUY!!!...where is he????...i think Wrecks is using a cloak of invisibility

Holy **** their are a lot of Jets fans at the game.

One positive for the patriots so far in this game is the Pats O-line is outstanding. The dolphins pocket is collapsing every time when the Brady was standing in there all week last week

well brady was able to manage counts and slow down the blitzes ...henne cant..

god i hate sanchez...dont know why..every time he is on TV ..

fins dont seem have much of a chance in this game..

soft ass NFL

I see that Braylon Edwards has been severly punished for his DUI. He was penalized by Ryan and had to sit out a whole quarter. How did he manage to survive such severe punishment.

The great part about all of this, if it was you or me who got the DUI, we would be in more trouble then just sitting out a quarter in a professional sport.

Sanchez damn near got Cotchery killed on that gem of a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes