PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 Jets vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jets look good...

Well, it does make me feel a little better about our performance on D last week.

Jets effortlessly march down the field for a TD on MIAs defense. So whos D is worse, ours or theirs?

i would like to see our line protect like the jets line did there...

Jets effortlessly march down the field for a TD on MIAs defense. So whos D is worse, ours or theirs?

Ours. Not by as huge a margin as most people seem to think, but definitely ours.

Last edited:
Ok... Why the **** is the scoreboard in Spanish? This is America not Cuba not Mexico. We speak English

I must be the only one cheering for the Jets, suck a D, Dolphins!!

A Dolphins win puts the Jets at 1-2, and puts the Patriots in position to take 1st place in the division with a win over the fish next week.

Why is that douche wearing sunglasses at night? Does he think he's on a poker table or something?

it would...but I wouldn't bet on it

Henne had 2 open receivers and took the sack.... sheesh!

Ugh. I can see Fasano tearing the Pats up next week. :(

missed Td,sack and cant pass protect on 3rd and 13=3 and out...

Ok... Why the **** is the scoreboard in Spanish? This is America not Cuba not Mexico. We speak English

Are you there?

So why do you care?

Also, Cuba and Mexico are "America" too

Last edited:
If your Offensive Coordinator calls a play action pass on 3rd and 13 as a rule you should fire him. Who exactly does he think he is fooling on that one?

No, the scoreboard on NBC

A Dolphins win puts the Jets at 1-2, and puts the Patriots in position to take 1st place in the division with a win over the fish next week.

I understand, but it's week three. If it were near the end of the year I'd start worrying about whose in control of the division but at this point I don't think it really matters if we're in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in week 3/4.

The Dolphins start off semi sour.

Apparently Braylon was waiting for his next arrest before he shaved his beard.

I understand, but it's week three. If it were near the end of the year I'd start worrying about whose in control of the division but at this point I don't think it really matters if we're in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in week 3/4.

I'm rooting for the Dolphins because a) I hate the Jets, and b) we already know that a split is the best we can do with the Jets. We could still sweep the Dolphins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes