PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 Jets vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd and 2 after a 7-yard run and the Phins decide to pass WITH NO PLAY ACTION.

They knew the blitz was coming, why would you run a play action? To get your QB killed?

Last edited:
Damn, I'm sad I had to go to work at 11. I missed Sanchez's first INT of the season.

Nah, he just sucks. He's been effectively replaced by Jason Allen in the starting line-up. Relegated to nickel duty.

Hmm. That's interesting, as I was always under the impression that Jason Allen sucks; hence why I assumed Smith must be injured.

3rd and 2 after a 7-yard run and the Phins decide to pass WITH NO PLAY ACTION.

its not just our team and playcallers who have brain cramps...

I love those Coors light commercials with the Parody of the coaches..they should have thier own show

Is it just me, or does Mark Sanchez not throw to the right at all?

Hmm. That's interesting, as I was always under the impression that Jason Allen sucks; hence why I assumed Smith must be injured.

He did. But he's come on as of late now that they decided to keep him at corner.

its not just our team and playcallers who have brain cramps...

:confused:.....Maybe their playcaller wanted Henne to be able to walk out to the huddle on the next series? :confused2:

here is another stupid playcall after a 1st down...

It's past midnight for the wildcat

Is it just me, or does Mark Sanchez not throw to the right at all?
I thought a couple of weeks he Only threw to his right, cutting the field in half made it easier to play Red light Green light.

Miami offensive playcalling is atrocious. 1st down? Let's Wildcat backwards. 3 and short? Throw the bomb. 2nd and goal from the two? Throw it! Twice! :ugh:

Last edited:
another stop on 3rd down...the fins really missed the chance the last time when they were in the red zone

That is nice, kick a 49 yard FG only to get yelled at coming off the field.

Miami offensive playcalling is atrocious. 1st down? Let's Wildcat backwards. 3 and short? Throw the bomb. 2nd and goal from the two? Throw it! :ugh:

I don't get why you would have a play that took so long to set up in the backfield on that wildcat play when you are facing a team ilk the Jets.

I don't get why you would have a play that took so long to set up in the backfield on that wildcat play when you are facing a team ilk the Jets.

And when you only have 1 explosive wideout.

That play would have worked for big yards if the contain hadn't stayed home. It's a boom/bust call.

god please..no game winning drive for sanchez or we have to hear all week

I really don't want the Dolphins to lose. For one, I want them to beat the Jets to keep the Jesters out of first. For another, I'm going to the game in Miami next weekend. I don't want the Dolphins desperate for a win against our swiss cheese defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes