PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 Jets vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is the Bills got desperate so they put Fitz out there..In camp and preseason all 3 of thier QBs were so bad that there was no clear cut QB in Buffalo...that is downright pathetic when not 1 of them jumped out at Gailey as being good enough to be considered the definite starter..that carousel has not yet stopped either.

Or Fitzpatrick will be their starting QB all year. Mark Sanchez looked like crap all preseason too. He is putting up back to back 3 TD performances.

Does freaking Sparano Ever take his sun glasses off? I think he wears them in the shower.

Does freaking Sparano Ever take his sun glasses off? I think he wears them in the shower.

He burned both of his corneas when he was a kid. He can't take them off. I just learned that tonight.

al michaels explained its a medical issue with his eyes with bright lights..

The last ranked offense after two games, and it's not like the defenses they faced were jokes in Miami / Green Bay.

they talked about it earlier in the broadcast. when he was 17, he was working at a fast food restaurant and both his eyes got burned with hot oil. burned away his corneas, or something. very sensitive to light now.

just stupid playcall on 3rd and 2 ....just run it with brown.....idiots...

So 3rd and 2, moving the ball on the ground, and they go empty backfield? wtf?

Belichick would have gone for that 4th and 2....without a doubt :)

Those gay sharks have no balls

He burned both of his corneas when he was a kid. He can't take them off. I just learned that tonight.
I have the sound down so i didn't hear the explanation but it did occurred to me that he might have some sort of problem with his eyes.

Buffalo was ranked last in offense,wasn't supposed to drop 30 on us either

We have no idea what this defense in NE will do week to week or shall I say weak to weak

The offense didn't drop 30 on us. It dropped 23, which still sucks but isn't exactly shocking since we already knew that our D was worse than Miami's and GB's.

I have the sound down so i didn't hear the explanation but it did occurred to me that he might have some sort of problem with his eyes.

I live in South Florida right now and I didn't know that either. I thought he was just trying to be stylish all this time.

3rd and 2 after a 7-yard run and the Phins decide to pass WITH NO PLAY ACTION.

Last edited:
There's the Sanchez that we know and love.

Is Sean Smith injured?

There's the Sanchez we know and love.

Is Sean Smith injured?

There's the Sanchez we know and love.

Nah, he just sucks. He's been effectively replaced by Jason Allen in the starting line-up. Relegated to nickel duty.

Touched the ground. Well slap me silly and call me Susie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back