PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3: Jaguars at Patriots Gameday Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jacksonville-jaguars-cheerleader_pg_600.jpg
6ADLV4r.gif

Why is Rob Lowe a pop culture phenomenon now? He's always on my television and I do not understand why.

GO PATS

Finally game time...I'm surprised this thread is so quiet today, usually by the time it's game time we're already on multiple pages.
Yeah I've been wondering where everyone is at. Usually the Game Day thread is started at like 6 AM that morning and everyone freaks each other out across 10 pages before kickoff.

Finally game time...I'm surprised this thread is so quiet today, usually by the time it's game time we're already on multiple pages.

This is what Chatham was referring to...not the team...us.

OT: I wonder if the Bills win today or if they go on a little losing streak after last week. We tend to demoralize teams that make us their SB and lose.

Lol at the Jaguars forum already.

An understandable comedown here after the intensity of Week 1 (thank God Brady's playing football) and Week 2 (Rex Ryan hype, Bill's beating Colts to create illusion they're a good team).

I assume the boys are not as low-intensity on this game as we are.

TJ Yeldon hand some issues hanging on to the ball at Alabama, interesting to see if he can continue that today
Do you know how good or bad he's been at that in the first two weeks?

Lets hope our D plays better on the first series than it did the first two weeks

I think Chatham was referencing the atmosphere and not the team.

I think after all of the emotion and energy spent on the playoff run and offseason and first two high profile games, it may be hard for the average fan to gear up for such a moribund franchise like Jax, but I doubt the team comes out flat.

We always get the worst announcers for the 1:00 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes