PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 17: Other Games

Has Mahomes completed a pass into tight coverage this season?

I would take Browning as a bridge maybe, paired with Maye or Daniels. Plus Higgins.
That's the plan Ross we get them in FA.

You shouldn’t have to explain that. He’s just being his usual negative self.
KC has about $30M in cap space next year, which is enough to make some decent signings but probably not to sign top-of-the-market WR deals unless they want to blow their budget on only a couple deals or get creative with their cap. NE will likely have around $90M assuming JCJ is released… hard to outbid them if they really want him.

Hate to say, but I’m pretty confident Mahomes gets brought to the ground like Browning and flags for slamming the qb fly…

KC has about $30M in cap space next year, which is enough to make some decent signings but probably not to sign top-of-the-market WR deals unless they want to blow their budget on only a couple deals or get creative with their cap. NE will likely have around $90M assuming JCJ is released… hard to outbid them if they really want him.
Mahomes and Rice.

KC just too good for Cin to go stale on offense

and KC will just make more room. I'm old enough to remember when the Mahomes contract was going to hamstring them

Geno just turned it over. So no help from Seattle. Do we still have a shot next week at the #2 if both us and Wash finish 4-13?

and KC will just make more room. I'm old enough to remember when the Mahomes contract was going to hamstring them
I don’t know exactly from where they will make tons of room. They’ve already restructured Mahomes fairly significantly.

Not looking good on any of these games. Ughhh

Why is Genooo even playing when Drew Lock is the better QB

Can Patriots Fans give it up to Justin Fields he will be the reason why get one of the QB's. Can't see the Bears taking a QB now or I would give them a Second for Him.
Bears are taking a QB. Why pay Fields when you can have a rookie QB who is better?

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back