Welcome to PatsFans.com

Week 17 NFL Television Coverage: Pats-Bills in the east, Denver in the west on CBS

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFans.com Article, Dec 26, 2013.

1. PatsFans.com Article

PatsFans.com Article In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Week 17 NFL Television Coverage: Pats-Bills in the east, Denver in the west on CBS
    By:

Usually a Bills-Pats game gets broadcast only in New England and western New York, but it gets a bit more coverage due to the game being shifted to a late afternoon kickoff. Most of the eastern seaboard, about twenty states in total, will air the regular ...

2. Angry Man

Angry Man REV-OH-LU-TION PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -4

#54 Jersey

Re: Week 17 NFL Television Coverage: Pats-Bills in the east, Denver in the west on CB

Thank god I got Sunday Ticket. That's all I'm going to say. :D

3. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,410 / 22 / -15

Disable Jersey

Re: Week 17 NFL Television Coverage: Pats-Bills in the east, Denver in the west on CB

Map details

506 Sports

4. JMC00

JMC00 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1,855 / 27 / -21

What could end up being the better game on CBS at 4 kind of got screwed coverage wise

[​IMG]

5. ctpatsfan77

ctpatsfan77 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,249 / 18 / -8

#3 Jersey

By area, yes. By population, not so much.

If you redrew the US in terms of population, it'd look like this:

[​IMG]

6. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,410 / 22 / -15

Disable Jersey

I'm just so thankful that I don't have to go watch the Pats on a small analog TV screen at the island's smokey Bears bar and instead can see it at home on a 60" TV from the Tamper FL feed. At least the Bears bar shows every NFL game unlike the other 2 bars which show only Packers games on a dozen TVs. Effin LOSAHS!!

7. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,660 / 33 / -55

No Jersey Selected

There's bars up here that show the Jags game on like 10 TV's and then it's first come, first served for the other handful of TV's after that. Ale and Draft Houses are always a good place to go.

8. Pat the Pats Fan

Pat the Pats Fan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

#50 Jersey

glad i have sunday ticket, since i live in one of those three little blue parts around Pitts, Baltimore and Miami...... I wonder if coverage will change if the Squeelers, Ratbirds or Phins lose at 1?

9. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +334 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

I hope that we get the CBS early game along with the Patriots game. I'm torn as to which early game I want to see Jest-Dolphins or Cincy-Balt.

the one that has the most effect on the Patriots is the Cincy-Balt game. I would have to say "Go Ravens!" and wash my mouth out with soap.

10. varjao

varjao 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +508 / 52 / -22

#3 Jersey

A lot of interesting games on this season finale.

I'll take special attention on St. Louis x Seafags , I hope St. Louis do the dirty on them.

Anyone else thinks St.Louis are better of without that bust of a QB Sam Bradford?