PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 17 NFL games - odds, tv info, previews and predictions

Rooting for Cincy but, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world by any means for Ravens to play the Steelers. Only having to play one of those two would be nice.

Martavis Bryant has 8 TDs this year WTF

This draft was LOADED with WRs and we took Jeremy Gallon

Gallon was what, a 7th rounder?

who would be tougher for denver - cincy or pitt?

Give me the scenario that brings the Colts to Gillette. I'll worry about the opponent in the AFCCG when the time comes because, while I don't think the Colts have a prayer in hell against New England, the other 4 teams are all capable of beating the Patriots.

lol Bengals are in no way capable of coming into Foxboro and winning.

Steelers really do a hell of a job drafting wide outs. Seems like we should just stick to signing veterans. Does make me wonder at times if it would be worth it to not have such a complicated system that would be easier to get wide outs for. But we are amongst the leaders in points every season so I guess you stick with what works.

lol Bengals are in no way capable of coming into Foxboro and winning.
Plus we aren't playing wide card weekend. It's not even possible for us to play the Bengals.

Big Ben when he's on is very very tough to beat. Mobile cannon arm accurate great wr great rb. Wow.

Best case pitt beats ravens and NE beats cincy/indy. Then ne plays winner of denver pitt.

how is this a suprise? this front office can't draft WRs for the most part...

I know, it's just frustrating. Cause we can't seem to draft a #1 guy. Neither are we willing to spend money on one.

This is partially why I think we should take a risk on Gordon

I know, it's just frustrating. Cause we can't seem to draft a #1 guy. Neither are we willing to spend money on one.

This is partially why I think we should take a risk on Gordon

edelman is the only WR i can think of whom they drafted and has been a great contributor to the team. and edelman was a fluke draft pick - who knew a former QB from kent state would turn into a 1000 yard receiver?

If you've paid attention to my past messages you probably know how much I like seeing the Steelers fail. I wouldn't be mad if this game continues as it's going though. Forcing a Balt-Pitt matchup means at least one team I despise is guaranteed gone. Then if it's Pitt who advances (most likely) they will go to Denver, a similar situation in the 2nd round.

Wow, this has been an extremely long 2 minute drill

edelman is the only WR i can think of whom they drafted and has been a great contributor to the team. and edelman was a fluke draft pick - who knew a former QB from kent state would turn into a 1000 yard receiver?

How was that a fluke draft pick? They drafted him and developed him into a WR.

So if this score holds it's Cin(5) @ Ind(4) and Bal(6) @ Pit(3)

Our opponent could be any of them except Pit.

I like Tomlin. Too bad I despise his team.

Yeh I want the steelers to win this, I see them being a big problem for Denver.

Not a chance in hell the Ravens win in Pittsburg. I'm not worried about Cincy or Indy.

Pitt. No way the Bengals beat them again

I agree. I think Pitt is the only team that worries me. The other 4 teams I am confident we will beat. Big Ben has the pedigree of winning big games, and is a tough SOB. Add on top of that a very good RB, and great receivers. You have a recipe for a tough game. Their defense is nothing to right home about, but they are pretty good in the red zone. So if they hold us to FGs, they can beat us. I don't want to see Pitt.

well pitt has this in the bag

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
Back