PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 17 NFL games - odds, tv info, previews and predictions

So just what does it take exactly to get Jim Caldwell to be pissed off?

36 seconds. Stranger things have happened.

And the Panthers get the Lindley Cardinals next. In Charlotte. Well played fellas.

Data from Star Trek: TNG showed more emotions than Jim Caldwell does.

http://thesportsgeeks.com/2010/02/08/the-many-faces-and-emotions-of-jim-caldwell/

TheManyFacesAndEmotionsOfJimCaldwell.jpg

So I guess I'm rooting for the Steelers tonight.

A Pittsburgh/Baltimore matchup is best for the Pats. Can have the Steelers knock off the Ravens, then potentially go to Denver and eliminate the Donkeys.

1.) Suh's not getting suspended for that
2.) The officials in that game were pretty blatant in their making sure GB won

Embarrassing

And the Panthers get the Lindley Cardinals next. In Charlotte. Well played fellas.
If the Panthers beat the Cardinals & the Cowboys knock off the Lions that will send them to GB & Carolina to Seattle! The last 2 Panthers vs Seahawks games came down to the wire!

I have no idea who to root for in this game

If Rodgers wants to hang out the ground then he gets stepped on. Oops sorry about that mr. Doublecheck. Maybe hans and franz can help you massage your little girly man calf muscle.

If Rodgers wants to hang out the ground then he gets stepped on. Oops sorry about that mr. Doublecheck. Maybe hans and franz can help you massage your little girly man calf muscle.
Seriously man?

So how does seattle get the number 1 seed and a bye with the same record as the Cowboys? Didn't Dallas beat them?

So how does seattle get the number 1 seed and a bye with the same record as the Cowboys? Didn't Dallas beat them?
Three way tie, and all three teams did not play each other.

Since that is the case the NFL doesn't use head-to-head as a tiebreaker; instead they use conference records.

I have no idea who to root for in this game

I'm rooting for the Steelers for sure.

If the Steelers win, next week

Bengals @ Colts
Ravens @ Steelers

Which sets up very well for Colts @ Patriots and Steelers @ Broncos. Good on two levels as we get the Colts instead of the Ravens and the Steelers could be a tough matchup for the Broncos.

Now if the Bengals won...

Steelers @ Colts
Ravens @ Bengals

Then there'd be a good chance of us playing the Ravens week 1 and the Broncos getting the Colts, who are a one man team.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back