PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 15 pregame: Chiefs @ Pats

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacheco out.

This is actually huge, Pacheco is probably their third most important player on offense after Mahomes and Kelce. Pacheco is a really good back but they have very little after him. Edwards-Helaire has been a bigger first round bust than N’Keal Harry and McKinnon is mostly just a passing back.

This seems like it’ll force them to lean on their passing game which isn’t good. The Pats can put double coverage on Kelce and I don’t know who else is gonna really do anything. Rashee Rice has been okay but that’s about it. The other guys can’t even line up properly. And Mahomes is having temper tantrums.

Will Harris get any touches ?

Can the Pats get to Mahomes ?....am I correct in that the pass rush has not been getting to the QB in the last couple of games. Could all be down to how good Mahomes is allowed to play. Think BB / Steve /Mayo will relish this defensive game plan.

While I want a high pick, it would be pretty funny for the 3-10 patriots to hand KC their 3rd loss in a row

The meltdowns would be epic

And to be honest, bill and the Patriots defense has played KC pretty well.

Juju out. Guess finally playing good broke him

I vote for Gyllenhaal.
Jake being attracted to men might have put a strain in that relationship. And for the record I am a huge JG fan (he’s my favorite actor) but the fact is she was his beard and that was a fake relationship.

The Tony Gonzales mold, and why he can't be in the GOAT conversation with Gronk, who was an outstanding blocker. One of my favorite Gronk plays was him flattening Terrell Suggs...****ing glorious.
What’s even more bizarre is I believe Mr Swift has actually run a tight end camp for other players. You gotta be freaking kidding me!

This is why Gronk will always be better. He was the complete package

And Kelce wouldn't be near beating his records had Gronk stayed healthy and not retired twice
Plus, Gronk never quit or gave up in a game. In the Chiefs/Bucs Super Bowl Kelce literally quit.

Last edited:
What’s even more bizarre is I believe Mr Swift has actually run a tight end camp for other players. You gotta be freaking kidding me!

He's an oversized receiver. An elite oversized receiver. But one none the less

I'm very interested to see what Zappe does today. He sure looks so much more in command than Mac.. But gotta wonder why they were okay with cutting him, and then not playing him when Mac was melting down. Could their evaluation of him be that bad? Or are we going to find out today that their evaluation of him was spot on?

I'm very interested to see what Zappe does today. He sure looks so much more in command than Mac.. But gotta wonder why they were okay with cutting him, and then not playing him when Mac was melting down. Could their evaluation of him be that bad? Or are we going to find out today that their evaluation of him was spot on?
He is facing his toughest test in his career today.
KC defense is elite and the main reason their not with a losing record this season

Can the Pats get to Mahomes ?....am I correct in that the pass rush has not been getting to the QB in the last couple of games. Could all be down to how good Mahomes is allowed to play. Think BB / Steve /Mayo will relish this defensive game plan.

I hope so Mahomes been terrible vs pressure

He is facing his toughest test in his career today.
KC defense is elite and the main reason their not with a losing record this season
The first half of the Pitt game was the first and only time in his entire career to date that he showed he might be worthy of an NFL roster spot after all. Noting that Mike White and Cooper Rush had better games and stretches than Zappe has ever had and neither of them are starting QB's either.

But I was still impressed cause Pitt's defense is good. KC's is better though. Let's see what happens today.

Last edited:
Patriots Win, convincingly..
and the NFL goes into pandemonium.

Pats nation melts down into a complete chaos because of draft positioning.

Friendships will be lost and families torn apart.

All the while Belichick is grinning in the background, Grinch style.

Should be a good day.
Dare to dream..

Pats have a shot at winning this game. I think our defense is good enough and their receivers are terrible that Mahomes and Kelce can be kept in check.

But I still think we need to put at least 21-24 points on the board to actually have a chance. All comes down to OL and Zappe. Can’t play too conservative but can’t **** up either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back