PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 15 pregame: Chiefs @ Pats

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol too bad she ain't Asian right

You missed that she had a very high forehead which leads to the weird hairstyle. Looks OK now, but as she ages it will get worse.

Not my style but I don't mind the nose or cheek bones. Just the weird thin hair and high forehead will not age well.

You missed that she had a very high forehead which leads to the weird hairstyle. Looks OK now, but as she ages it will get worse.

Not my style but I don't mind the nose or cheek bones. Just the weird thin hair and high forehead will not age well.
There's a woman on the outside
Looking inside, does she see me?
No she does not really see me
'Cause she sees her own reflection
And I'm trying not to notice
That she's hitching up her skirt
And while she's straightening her stockings
Her hair is getting wet

There's a woman on the outside
Looking inside, does she see me?
No she does not really see me
'Cause she sees her own reflection
And I'm trying not to notice
That she's hitching up her skirt
And while she's straightening her stockings
Her hair is getting wet
She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
Thighs like what, what, what
Baby move your butt, butt, butt, uh
I think I'll sing it again
She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
Thighs like what, what, what
All night long

Let me see that thong

For anyone who is falling for this ONE GAME where Zappe looks like a NFL QB, and our offense looks remotely NFL-calliber... get ready. We're going to get embarrassed at home - again. But it's good, we don't need any amount of the fan base thinking Zappe is the answer or bridge next year, or that BB just needed more time to figure this out. We'll all be reminded that this franchise needs a fresh start. Let's GO!

For anyone who is falling for this ONE GAME where Zappe looks like a NFL QB, and our offense looks remotely NFL-calliber... get ready. We're going to get embarrassed at home - again. But it's good, we don't need any amount of the fan base thinking Zappe is the answer or bridge next year, or that BB just needed more time to figure this out. We'll all be reminded that this franchise needs a fresh start. Let's GO!
Still be the best horrible season ever if we upset the Queefs tho

The play that broke Harry...

The fact that Reid is making noise about this!?! Seriously.
For someone who has gotten luckier than a senior on free-buffet night at bingo.
The refs have been giving Mahomes EVERY close flag possible over the last few years.
Just look at the Chiefs getting the holding call to win the SB. Andy - shut up!

The Chefs like to caterwaul about calls, but needed three huge calls just to get down the field in the 4th quarter in the 2018 AFCCG.

@Guts @venecol @PatsWSB47
Look who joined ChiefsPlanet lmaooooooooo

View attachment 55272

Seems like he can't post here anymore so maybe he's bored of the drive by reactions and decided to continue his charade over there. His 250 posts is a long way off from his 6000 troll posts on the Broncos forum. Imagine actually investing the time and energy to do all that lololol.

The 7 time Super Bowl champion and greatest QB who ever lived really broke this guy and stomped all over the pieces. Lmaooo
I wonder if they know over there on Chiefs planet that he's a phoney millionaire lawyer who attended an elite college and owns tens of thousands of dollars worth of Brady memorabilia? Or that he used to go by the name of tommybrady12?

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
I wonder if they know over there on Chiefs planet that he's a phoney millionaire lawyer who attended an elite college and owns tens of thousands of dollars worth of Brady memorabilia? Or that he used to go by the name of tommybrady12?

I don’t think his Broncos forum buddies would appreciate his Chiefs bandwagon jumping. Imagine investing the effort for 6000+ posts just to troll… :D

The play that broke Harry...

The Chefs like to caterwaul about calls, but needed three huge calls just to get down the field in the 4th quarter in the 2018 AFCCG.
Lots of blathering about how the Chiefs are "pissed off" for this game.

Really.

In fact, it's the PATRIOTS who are pissed off. About our record. About all the idiotic media diarrhea about their coach - whom they like, and who they know is one of the best ever in the history of the sport.

Last but not least, about how the Chiefs are nothing but a bunch of phonies. See, we actually earned our Super Bowl wins. Only one they did was when they matriculated down the field when I was six years old, beating up our next QB in the process.

Aidan O'Connell from the Raiders has better weapons than Browning does and looks like hot garbage. Attributing competent play to weapons has no basis in fact. Weapons can enhance already good QB play, they won't make a bad QB good.
Hot garbage had quite a game for himself tonight. That goose egg in the previous outing was his 6th start plus he's with an interim OC who's had a month of playcalling experience in his life. Too early to say if Aidan is a bad QB or just a developing one. The weapons can certainly help, especially now that they're really incorporating their rookie speedster to go with the crafty trio.

Hot garbage had quite a game for himself tonight. That goose egg in the previous outing was his 6th start plus he's with an interim OC who's had a month of playcalling experience in his life. Too early to say if Aidan is a bad QB or just a developing one. The weapons can certainly help, especially now that they're really incorporating their rookie speedster to go with the crafty trio.
All he has to do is play the 29th ranked Charger's pass defense every week and he'll be really good.

But you're right, he could possibly improve and play better.

LMAO at Cryin' Kermit trying to be a tough guy. "I'm here!"

Gronk saying Pats are beating KC this week. He’s getting vibes of “on to Cincy” and thinks Bill will give the coaching blueprint to beat the Chiefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back