PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14 Other Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
raiders just shouldnt do raider things now. unfortunately they dont have a runnig game

I noticed Peyton has been keeping a play sheet over his mouth all game. Probably to hide his massive grin.

Good field position. Be good if Oakand could turn this into 3 more points. Only need about 20 yards.

I would love to comment on this game in real time but i am always 1 play behind cause i need to stream :(

Same here.. always.. have to stay away from all game threads to avoid spoilers..

JDR fist pumping like "YEA MY INEPTITUDE AS A HEAD COACH DOESN'T GET MORE MAGNIFIED BY THE OTHER TEAM TYING THE GAME AT 15!!"

• Ha Ha
Reactions: SVN
I found this game is fascinating. Much more enjoyable when pats are not playing.

I never thought it would be a realistic possibility for the Pats to be going into tonight's game with their own destiny back in their hands, but the way this is going they very well might.

Granted with Dalton likely done for the season, the first round bye is almost a lock. It is the #1 seed in more question.

I'm telling you guys, the #1 seed will be playing Pitt in first game....let it be Den, they will lose. Pats will play KC/Hou and have home field throughout with the #2 seed...make it so.

Naw. I want them to get HFA throughout

the reason why Raiders went for two is that their long-snapper is injured

I made that prediction "Oakland need a STs or Offensive turnover" before it happened on stream which probably already happened in the game lol.

Mack is what Texans fans wish Clowney was. What a player.

Missed!!!

hNWeK95.gif

They don't have anyone else on the roster that can snap the ball eight yards?

Come on raider D. Need a turnover

Per Holtzman, the "best-case scenario" has Dalton returning for the playoffs, but the "feeling in the locker room" is that he's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3