PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14 Other Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought it would be a realistic possibility for the Pats to be going into tonight's game with their own destiny back in their hands, but the way this is going they very well might.

Granted with Dalton likely done for the season, the first round bye is almost a lock. It is the #1 seed in more question.
Wait what? Really? Outside of New England Cincinnati's the one team I don't hate & wouldn't mind seeing them win it all after the Pats!

3rd and 8 and you call a short throw over the middle, nowhere near the 1st down marker.......Wow, Raiders are so dumb.

4th down for raiders

I know i said Oakland needed 1 more big mistake to win this game and they got it... But they really might need another one. That is asking a lot though.. 2 big mistakes in the last quarter.

Raiders aren't the type of team that makes me feel confident with a small lead late in the game.

the reason why Raiders went for two is that their long-snapper is injured
I don't buy it. They f-ed up. Pure and simple. I stand by my theory that del Rio thought it was 12-7 before the TD, then 13-12 after.

3rd and 8 and you call a short throw over the middle, nowhere near the 1st down marker.......Wow, Raiders are so dumb.

May as well just run so at least you take time off the clock.

their problem is that they are in 3rd and 8 a lot , almost all the time.

maybe Oakland's D will get a TO on this drive. One can hope

their problem is that they are in 3rd and 8 a lot , almost all the time.

You still need to attempt to pick up the yards.

That playcall pretty much conceded the down, tipped pass or not.

The thing is they have done the same thing on every 3rd and long in this game. It's not like they are even catching the Broncos off guard and might get the yards on the ground after the catch.

Per Holtzman, the "best-case scenario" has Dalton returning for the playoffs, but the "feeling in the locker room" is that he's done.

They would probably be better off in a nationally televised playoff game with McCaron then they would Dalton anyway. McCaron played in packed houses every Saturday at Alabama.

Lol.. the ref tossed Mack the flag :p

Deymarius Thomas so soft ever since that 43-8 whuppin the Seahawks gave them

Ladies and Gentlemen, one of the highest paid WRs in the league with yet another drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes