PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14 NFL Games - Previews and Predictions

Sanchez can't do anything in Philly. The hawk are killing them.

Looks like the Chiefs still haven't gotten past their "Super Bowl Hangover" from Week 3........

Manning won't pass Brady and Brees for TD's in a game. Did anyone hear the announcers however saying that Manning doesn't care about stats and records and never has, all he want is wins !!!! Really, who have they been watching all these years ???

Manning won't pass Brady and Brees for TD's in a game. Did anyone hear the announcers however saying that Manning doesn't care about stats and records and never has, all he want is wins !!!! Really, who have they been watching all these years ???

He just stops wanting them after December, apparently.

Raiders beat the 49ers, stick a fork in them, and Harbaugh.

BTW, when if ever will the media start questioning Manning's age? I know the media is praising the Broncos for being balanced by running the ball, but I am getting convinced they are trying to cover up problems with Manning.
Manning is never questioned by the media. He is the offensive coordinator and coach on the field. Except when he loses, then its the coaches and oline and all that.

seattle playing like a championship team. if they get HFA then look out.

IMG_20140803_154753.jpg

seattle playing like a championship team. if they get HFA then look out.

they won't get HFA - Green Bay has 4 easy games left. However, I keep saying this every week - Seattle is going to be trouble in the NFC and potentially if they reach the super bowl. They have an amazing secondary that can take away the pass and for QBs like rodgers, brady or peyton, that's bad news.

Denver scores a touchdown and two officials fist-bump:

udk5yuxnvcjx977a1c1n.gif

I know they probably had a reason why they would do this, but this looks really bad.

Colin Kaepernick is not living up to his contract at all. That team has to much talent to lose to the Oakland Raiders.

Seattle will win the NFC.

That defense right now is on fire.

Last three games they have allowed total 507 yards of offense, for an average of 6.6 points per game.

Colin Kaepernick is not living up to his contract at all. That team has to much talent to lose to the Oakland Raiders.

you shut up, hes great with a capital G

Michael Irvin during the broncos highlights on manning's picks - "Iam not going to say anything now, everyone gets mad when I say something about manning.." lol

Why couldn't it snow in Green Bay last week. :(

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back