PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14 NFL Games - Previews and Predictions

I dont mind if people get banged up here and there but you'd be a real POS to root for concussions. That's serious ****.

If you're going to block to blow out knees, I have no sympathy for anything that happens to your players.

Not watching the game, but is Peyton actually not being a selfish whore and allowing the broncos to run the ball?

chip kelly must be TERRIFIED of using lil'marky sanchize the way hes been running the ball most of th3 time. that or kellys coaching not to lose

I disagree.

Rilson's ability to run it, paired with TY and Wayne, coupled with getting rid of lucks turn over factory?

Indy would instantly be better.
And their defense would still be average i.e not a Super Bowl Contender. Luck being a gunslinger turnover machine is by far one of the most overrated topics on this board and that's saying something.

Lol of course. I feel like Freddie Jackson will join the pats at the end of his career.

Just rough up the Broncos offense, Bills. That's all you can do now.

Orton intercepted. That should be the end of the Bills. I didn't hold much hope for them to beat the Broncos. The Chargers and Bengals have a much better shot.

Seattle offensive line and WR's are garbage

I don't get the Bills. They can't win more than two in a row all season. They end up winning two in a row (mostly convincingly) and then get their butts handed to them in a loss. It has been pretty much the pattern all year.

Not watching the game, but is Peyton actually not being a selfish whore and allowing the broncos to run the ball?

I think they are concerned about his arm and burning it out. He has had a lot of throws that are lame ducks even by his standards. I think they are afraid to air it out.

Nice throw Peyton.

If the refs can't bail him out with a flag before the pick, they'll throw one on the return. It's happened on both today. What a joke.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Why didn't Gilmore out his head down and bowl over Manning?

Refs just doing what Goodell wants

Manning with another two pick game and he isn't even throwing the ball that much. I am telling you they are running the ball because there is something wrong with Manning. I think his arm strength is getting worse.

INT Peyton!

Lol Buffalo might as well fall to the ground after an interception...actually they'd probably still get flagged.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back