PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14 NFL Games - Previews and Predictions

what are the chances that the Bills pull off the upset ?
based on how they are playing offense, and how the refs are calling it, not good.

The entire offense looked bad. The o-line gave up tons of pressure and Josh Gordon could barely get open all game with Greg Toler covering him

Their season was essentially over when they lost Mack. Since then the OL collapses often, leaving Hoyer hanging. Add many, many drops and some bad throws from Hoyer and that is it.

Honestly, I don't honk Hoyer is that bad. The Browns being the Browns will most probably let him go and let the big Manziel disaster begin.

Bills dominating TOP and other stats except on the scoreboard !!

What was that? Orton slides before the 1st down marker !!

Wow steelers are absolutely amazing. Super physical and big Ben is built for cold weather.

They also lost at home to NO last week.

Teams make the absolute STUPIDEST PLAYS/DECISIONS when they play the Broncos. It is unbelievable.

You know this based on his red zone performance in Pittsburgh?

And you base your assumption that the Pats don't pick up a few inches for a 1st down on?

And you base your assumption that the Pats don't pick up a few inches for a 1st down on?
I didn't assume anything. I said I am not sure we have a back who makes a spin move out of a backfield hit.

If I were Buffalo, I'd be ok with a 15 yard penalty to knock down Manning early. Move around his shoulder pads and equipment, throw him off his game.

Playoffs come they play for real though.

Maybe. But so far this season, every time they look great they lay an egg. Losses to 2-11 TB and Jets, too.

Surprised no phantom illegal contact.

Pey-ton-pick!!! Say it like those Donkey fans say "in-com-plete" :D

I'd be ok with a floating duck INT too!

Manning intercepted. I really think people should try to stop the run and test his arm. I think the broncos are running so much because of his arm.

How did they miss the Bronco headbutt??? Oh wait, it's the Broncos playing...

Of course they lessen the blow of the INT by calling a hold on Buffalo, then miss a headbutt on Denver

The INT means nothing now. Just what the refs wanted

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back