PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14 NFL Games - Previews and Predictions

I hope we see the Colts in the playoffs again.

They're soft and it would be another rout in Foxborough

Colts are pretenders not contenders. Any given Sunday and all, but they just ain't there yet.

I hope we see the Colts in the playoffs again.

They're soft and it would be another rout in Foxborough

I usually don't like rematches that we have already won, but in this case, I think we match up very well against the Colts!!!

I have freakin Harvin on my fantasy bench w/18, and Sanu playing with 1.

Regarding all the Luck comments:

Put Luck in the NFC West with Baldwin/Kearse and I'd to see his stats. Regardless of what ESPN says, he's not in Brady/Manning/Rodgers class and he's not in Wilson's class. Add in the playoff performances of both and it's not close.

Luck is racking up #s vs the AFC South and NFC East.

Ravens wouldnt either.
I don't think they would either but they shouldnt have beaten us in 2012 and giants twice. We know Flacco and Harbaugh can get in done in the playoffs. Tanny and Philibin have never made it.

I usually don't like rematches that we have already won, but in this case, I think we match up very well against the Colts!!!

Whoever we get will put their best game out there... but agree the Colts don't scare me

Luck so 12/30 118 yards 0 TD 1 INT

Geno-esque

I don't think they would either but they shouldnt have beaten us in 2012 and giants twice. We know Flacco and Harbaugh can get in done in the playoffs. Tanny and Philibin have never made it.
Division games are unpredictable. No one expected Mark Freaking Sanchez to come and beat us at home after a 45-3 drubbing.

Well , its just my opinion. People overlook the division just because we are the pats and we are at home. If we lose to ravens with HFA then it means we didnt deserve to lose to them because we had HFA ?
We have seen how things change quickly with teams, injuries,freak plays etc. So I will put away the division first in the immediate term then worry about a fired up ravens team in january.

So you will be a big Broncos fan with your game against AFCE threat Bills today

Regarding all the Luck comments:

Put Luck in the NFC West with Baldwin/Kearse and I'd to see his stats. Regardless of what ESPN says, he's not in Brady/Manning/Rodgers class and he's not in Wilson's class. Add in the playoff performances of both and it's not close.

Luck is racking up #s vs the AFC South and NFC East.

Everybody's always the "next big thing." Look, the Daywalker just flipped a TD pass to AJ Green, put him in the HOF!

So you will be a big Broncos fan with your game against AFCE threat Bills today
No .As I said I would root for the Broncos if Bills had a tiebreaker over us and had a better chance of beating us than fins and a better schedule. Buffalo has rodgers next .

I have freakin Harvin on my fantasy bench w/18, and Sanu playing with 1.
josh gordon only has me 2.5 :(

I'm in first place though and guaranteed the #1 seed.

miami to take the lead.

Everybody's always the "next big thing." Look, the Daywalker just flipped a TD pass to AJ Green, put him in the HOF!

Yea, but the "Daywalker" really helped my FF team

Division games are unpredictable. No one expected Mark Freaking Sanchez to come and beat us at home after a 45-3 drubbing.
True but ill wait til dophins beat a contender late in the season before I worry about them. Bradys only loss to the fins in Foxborough was the 05 finale with cassel playing 75% of the game.

the ideal situation is colts vs bengals, and the winner of that playing us at home. then we either play the broncos, or whoever beats the broncos.

And I have Ingram playing with Stewart sitting on the bench

dumerville out...big hit for ravens.

Joe Haden is very, very good.

Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes