PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14 NFL Games - Previews and Predictions

True but ill wait til dophins beat a contender late in the season before I worry about them. Bradys only loss to the fins in Foxborough was the 05 finale with cassel playing 75% of the game.
Sure but why would we want to test that theory out with the division on the line rather than the division out of reach ?

saints are gutless **** bags

True but ill wait til dophins beat a contender late in the season before I worry about them. Bradys only loss to the fins in Foxborough was the 05 finale with cassel playing 75% of the game.

Who cares about what happened historically ? History won't give us any edge next week. On the other hand the Dolphins losing today will.

God I hate SNF games. I want to watch the Pats already!

miami going to settle for a fg

Colts running out of OL men. I trust Luck's health insurance is paid up

Saints getting blown out in the Superdome, will have lost 4 in a row at home. Their only win in the last 5 games will have been a road win at Pittsburgh. Hard to imagine this team blew out GB 6 weeks ago.

The Jets End Zone...

giphy.gif

Haden burned by Hilton

Haden's slip up allowed that td

The Brown's defense has done more than enough. The offense has been absolutely putrid

I felt people were way too quick to put Luck in the elite class. He has done nothing this year to change my mind. His ceiling is a Brett Favre type of career, but he has a long way to go to be in his class. I don't think he will ever be in Brady's class because he turns the ball over way too much.
He only threw nine interceptions last season. He's fine, and I haven't seen anyone put him in the Rodgers, Brady, Manning class. He's just trying to do too much right now, in my opinion.

josh gordon only has me 2.5 :(

I'm in first place though and guaranteed the #1 seed.

I'm in first but haven't locked up the 1/2 seed (1-week bye). I think this is pretty important if the dolphins play us tough next week... good day to fantasy-rest Brady and Gronk. On the other hand, we could take out some frustrations on them :)

Hoyer not in sync with Gordon

Daywalker loses the handle.

Andy Dalton fumbles, Pitt get's ball back

Dalton fumble turns into a TD for the Steelers

Browns starting to load their pants

leveon bell TD

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes