PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 13: Other Games

Cincinnati shows what a good offense is. Burrow is out and they aren't missing a beat. The team matters.

Cincinnati shows what a good offense is. Burrow is out and they aren't missing a beat. The team matters.
You are grossly over simplifying things. This offense skipped many beats last week. Better defense and lesser QB play.

QB is making good decisions. So far only the tipped pass looks like a bad decision he had Irvin Smith wide open if he made one more progression.

QB play is definitely the most important aspect. Protection matters as does the weapons. But decision making and accuracy are required.

We lack both from our QB room.

You are grossly over simplifying things. This offense skipped many beats last week. Better defense and lesser QB play.

QB is making good decisions. So far only the tipped pass looks like a bad decision he has Irvin Smith wife open if he made one more progression.

QB play is definitely the most important aspect. Protection matters as does the weapons. But decision making and accuracy are required.
no **** the QB is the most important part. I'm just saying without their demigod QB that everyone says, they are still a functional offense.

no **** the QB is the most important part. I'm just saying without their demigod QB that everyone says, they are still a functional offense.
While completely ignoring their lack of scoring ability last week. Are you not a fan of Burrow?

While completely ignoring their lack of scoring ability last week. Are you not a fan of Burrow?
I don't mind Burrow. A tough game against a rival with a really good defense isn't surprising. Are you in love with Burrow?

I don't mind Burrow. A tough game against a rival with a really good defense isn't surprising. Are you in love with Burrow?
I like him a lot but he seems to have Ken Griffey Jr syndrome.

Wow some scrub qb scored 21 points on the road against the top AFC team!
Our QBs can't even get the ball to the 20 yard line.
It's so pathetic. I'm angry.

Jake Browning is legit
His performance perfectly illustrates what happens when you don't scout an unknown QB well and he comes in and performs for a few games.

So many of these guys over the years. I feel that Mac Jones' perfect role would've been to sit behind some guy as a backup his whole career, then he'd set the world on fire for several games, and people would be duped into thinking he's a potential star. Case Keenum like.

Stop whining or thr forum police will come to get you

No need to be angry. Our QBs are key to us getting a top 2 draft pick. As fans we can handle another 5 games of this.

Oh oh, another QB1 injured, why can't it ever be Mahomeboi.

Did Lawrence cry on the way in?

Yikes. Trevors ankle looks destroyed

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3