PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 13 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grudan and McDonough speculating on future Jet QBs. Cutler's name came up. I'd pay cash money to see that f###### circus... :)

Bryce Petty is horrible and from what i've seen from his Penn State days Hackenberg is even worse than horrible

Bryce Petty is horrible and from what i've seen from his Penn State days Hackenberg is even worse than horrible

Even better . . . he just gave them hope by scoring a TD. :p

Why didn't New Jersey kick onside?

Oh wait, the d ildo is already on the field. Its that black one disguised as a head coach.

Pats murdered the jests. Could be a 45-3 type game in Foxboro against them in 3 weeks
Blowouts are rare even for bad teams. And if 45-3 doesn't happen, we will say "jets always play us hard".

Jets secondary is brutal, Luck only has 6 incomplete passes and they had 3 drops.

WFAN should be must listen radio tomorrow. Can't wait to hear Joe & Evan talk about this abortion of a game!

I had no intention of watching this game at all, but after glancing at some of the comments here I thought I 'd check in and savor the rodent misery.

I tuned in with about 8 minutes of suck remaining.

I had no intention of watching this game at all, but after glancing at some of the comments here I thought I 'd check in and savor the rodent misery.

I tuned in with about 8 minutes of suck remaining.
Welcome to the suck. May I take your order?

so I missed most of the game. What did I miss? How was Revis Island the popular destination?

Revis is still in the game to commit a PI. I wonder if that's his punishment.

Lol Revis with a very desperate PI.

Also, gang green is a good time. I suggest you all stop by for some laughs.

The fans are so quiet, maybe they should play a laugh track to give the illusion people are paying attention and understand what they see.

Hopefully the NYJ mail it in on Christmas Eve day in factory, but of course they'll prob play balls to the wall as they always do Vs the Pats...itd be nice to have a cakewalk before Miami....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case