PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Eli is the best QB in the league" - Rodney Harrison. WHAT THE ACTUAL (*#)(*#!!!!

rodney must not have been watching the nfl the past 3 weeks

I'm about to explode with anger over that ******* ravens, chokers game. Can't catch a damn break.

This is a great game, but crappy to root for. We all hate the Giants for obvious reasons, but I can't stand Discount Double Check's arrogance to pad his passing TDs at the goal line. GB has 2 rushing TDs all year....

GBs running game is horrible.

As a Pats fan, we can't criticize a Chargers D that held the Ravens to 16 points in 4 quarters + OT when the Ravens put 31* points on us in 4 quarters.

Cuz those BS PI calls from replacement refs that extended ravens td drives or OPI that ended Pats drives and field goal that wasn't good never happened....

Pats outplayed those bums in their own house and got robbed of a victory. We are now better on both offense and defense as well as healthier than the Ravens. If we play those pos chumps again it will be a blowout in favor of the almighty flyin f'n elvis!

Eli has been losing and looks terrible, and Brady is throwing about 3-4 TDs per game. And Eli is the best....riiiight :rolleyes:

Right or wrong, when judging QBs Rodney is all about rings.

I do not remember Rodney suffering that many concussions. Regardless,,, I just lost a shiat load of respect for him as a football annalist.

"Eli is the best QB in the league" - Rodney Harrison. WHAT THE ACTUAL (*#)(*#!!!!

He must have lost a bet with someone. Eli's not even in the top tier, and he never has been.

On Rice's huge 29 yd 4th down play Bolden Blocked Weddle in the back refs chocked the call.

I really hope Eli gets sacked and throws a ton of INTs.

Eli is the best QB in the NFL? Does Rodney even watch football anymore?

Trying a 55 yarder in the meadowlands with a struggling kicker :bricks:

Houston, Baltimore, and now this I think I should just stick to Pats games

I really hope Eli gets sacked and throws a ton of INTs.

lol, me 2, I have know good excuse for being irritated by him other than 2 SB losses. We got dropped in the final minutes of the 4rth qtr by that muppet 3 outings in a row. Hope every pass Eli Gump throws is an INT these days.

Not looking forward to the media talking up the giants this week

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick