PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think the NFL could afford goal line cameras. That TD replay didn't show squat.
http://www.tddaily.com/news/bill-belichick-nfl-bake-sale-car-wash-replay-cameras/

The camera idea we’€™ve been talking about for years, but that’€™s never been formally discussed by the membership. … We just spent, whatever it was, how many millions of dollars on the replay system. I mean, there’€™s a thousand cameras in every stadium, so that if somebody spills a beer on somebody, we have it on record, right? Maybe we could have a bake sale. Raise some money for the cameras. Do a car wash.”

Falling down like a house of cards

Youd think the coaching staff would have told them to watch the play action on the td. I know i was expecting it.

I still believe! Go Raiders!

Bye bye Raiders. First half fool's gold...

Eh, I knew the Raiders wouldn't be able to hold the lead if they didn't score more.

Wtf, now they make Alex smith start looking like a gun slinger. Luckily, kc is proving over and over again that they do not know the meaning of the word discipline. Should have been a flash on the lt there. De was tackled by his head. Lol, solid officiating.

Hopefully the Raiders can hang in there.

That sideline is a mess. Damn I wouldn't want to run out of bounds with all that.

Well, i want the raiders to win, but yay me for having Charles as my RB1 in FF!

It's unbelievable how every week I watch them, I start off skeptical and accept there's no way they're winning.

Yet every week, they do *just* enough to give me a sense of hope before failing spectacularly.

It must be hell rooting for a team like this.

Where is KT?

The Raiders special teams have been terrible

It's unbelievable how every week I watch them, I start off skeptical and accept there's no way they're winning.

Yet every week, they do *just* enough to give me a sense of hope before failing spectacularly.

I did root for a team like them for decades - here...

jesus hell.jpg

Raiders are worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents