PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ballgame!

And an Eli Manningface :D

Hahahahahahahahaha

Good game to finish the night. Hopefully tomorrow can bring the same.

I see all the Giants fans talking up the reception. But I would point out that the catch was uncontested, without a defender left in the picture. Gronk had two defenders draped on him interfering with his catch, and trying to knock it out.

Sorry Charlie Tuna. It was good, but was NOT the best of all time.
What are you talking about? He was interfered with and first had to slough off the defender as he went for the ball.

What are you talking about? He was interfered with and first had to slough off the defender as he went for the ball.

But by the time he went to catch it he/they were no longer near him. So the catch itself was uncontested.

No you weren't. Nice try.
? Yes, I was. In my opinion he was the third best WR after Watkins and Evans. And I was hoping we'd traded up for him;when Beckham was gone, I wanted Cooks. I was raving about him when these draft "experts " were calling him a third round pick in November. You know.. I'm actually a huge CFB fan. Maybe you should watch CFB as well?

? Yes, I was. In my opinion he was the third best WR after Watkins and Evans. And I was hoping we'd traded up for him;when Beckham was gone, I wanted Cooks. I was raving about him when these draft "experts " were calling him a third round pick in November. You know.. I'm actually a huge CFB fan. Maybe you should watch CFB as well?
Not a huge CFB fan, but if FSU wins it again I'll throw up in my mouth. BC had 'em if it weren't for the kicker. He's got future Bronco written all over him. FSU might be 11-0, but there no 11-0 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News