PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
When has pass interference ever been reviewable in any capacity?

Didn't you get the memo? They changed it after the Broncos lost to the patriots.

Bad kick

Clever idea, crappy execution.

No I didn't watch any of the games..

Yes your right and NE has never lost a game they shouldn't right ;).....I'm just saying stuff happens and I dont care about the east, only home field.

The Pats need to lose two games to lose HFA assuming the Broncos run the table. But you talk about the teams pulling off upsets against the Pats but you don't see any way the Broncos could lose a game even though the Broncos face three playoff contenders on the road down the stretch and have not played well on the road this year. I don't get your logic.

Hello AFC East title....now let's hope KC beats Denver next week, which I think is a good possibility.

That's why they didn't kneel it, Phil.

Almost anything he says to do, you can expect the play on the field to prove him wrong.

I think the broncos lose to kc next week. That building is hard to play in and the broncos despite theor win today dont look so unstoppable

LOLphins lose... good.

The Mannings would have lost this without home field advantage. Their away schedule must scare them, especially with Talib hurt.

denver just let MIA score 36 on them in their house...even if we had to go there...that D isn't very good anymore

The Pats need to lose two games to lose HFA assuming the Broncos run the table. But you talk about the teams pulling off upsets against the Pats but you don't see any way the Broncos could lose a game even though the Broncos face three playoff contenders on the road down the stretch and have not played well on the road this year. I don't get your logic.

So your saying the pats can't lose two and Denver win out? That's what your saying that it is not possible? Has nothing to do with logic. You could say NE plays three playoff contenders, since no one is in yet.

I understand why most folks hate us pats fans.

Anyone watching the Giants later. Catching practice for the Cowboy's secondary.

Giants and cowboys, nope. Lol

Anyone watching the Giants later. Catching practice for the Cowboy's secondary.

I'm always up for watching the Giants suffer.

This will most likely be Coughlin's last year with the team.

So your saying the pats can't lose two and Denver win out? That's what your saying that it is not possible? Has nothing to do with logic. You could say NE plays three playoff contenders, since no one is in yet.

Sure it's possible. And if they have to go to Denver in January then so be it. For what it's worth I've seen nothing in the last month to indicate the Patriots can't beat the Broncos in Denver.

Except that isn't what he is saying at all? He is questioning your logic that the Pats are bound to lose at least one more but the Broncos will run the table despite the fact they have been mediocre-bad on the road and and they are playing worse football than the Patriots.

So your saying the pats can't lose two and Denver win out? That's what your saying that it is not possible? Has nothing to do with logic. I understand why most folks hate us pats fans.

I am saying the possibility is remote. Anything other than impossible things like the Jets winning the AFC East after being mathematically eliminated is possible. I give it something like 3-5% chance.

You know most Broncos fans wouldn't agree with you that the Pats are likely to lose two while the Broncos win out. Anyone who has watched the last month including today would agree with me. The Broncos barely beat the Dolphins at home while the Pats blew out a good Detroit team after blowing out an even better Colts team after blowing out the Broncos team that you expect to win six in a row going into the playoffs.

Right now, the Pats aren't just beating teams, they are embarrassing them. And these are the division leaders, not bad teams. Now you expect them to go 3-2 down the stretch. How is thinking that is crazy talk being homers? You ask any Broncos' fan and they have already conceded HFA to the Pats.

Both the Pats and Broncos are facing good and desperate teams down the stretch and the Pats are playing far better than the Broncos right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back