PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
the annual aqib talib injury has occurred earlier than usual this year

Why are people saying this? It happened week 6 last year. If anything, it is late this year.

Has TJ Ward crippled anyone this season? If not, he must feel so unfulfilled.

LOL! The Broncos' can't get out of their own way on defense.

Seems like Denver did everything possible to allow that Miami TD.

I'm not scared of either of these teams New England has established themselves head and shoulders above any other team at this point

Best 2 teams in the AFC come from the East.

Denver are not a cold weather team, at all. It all revolves around noodle arm and now he looks ordinary they can't get the job done.

'Zona going down, KC lost. Den got there hands full. Wonder what jack-hole puts us 2nd in their power rankings. There's always at least 1.

I hate to jinx the Pats, but the league right now is the Patriots #1 and then everyone else miles behind them. The Pats are like the Seahawks last year. Just dominating the league in a different way.

A dolphins win would be epic. But it's the dolphins so I am not getting my hopes too high.

• Agree
Reactions: SVN
Love watching the Broncos look this mediocre.

Denver has a more realistic shot at taking the #1 seed from the Pats than the Dolphins do at taking the AFC East.

Neither have a strong chance, but Denver is still the bigger threat. If Denver wins this game and next week, and we lose to the Packers, they'd be tied with the same record (9-3) as us just like that, setting up for another nerve racking December.

And the Dolphins are the only team that can us push into WC weekend. Yes, I know, December, Foxboro.. blah.. if they show up and play well it is not out of question that they can cause problems..

Great week for us so far :cool: Hope MIA won't have a 4th Q meltdown.

This game needs a Peyton interception.

Tell me they'll move Dolphins-Patriots to 430? Right now I think the CBS 430 game is Titans-Jets.......

This game needs a Peyton interception.
Feeling like that type of game. Manning led team facing adversity , usually includes a Manning INT

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back