PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 10 Other NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunlap is 4-3 when we were running 3-4.
Didnt they play on the same team in college? If so then they both woulda played in the same defensive scheme so im not sure that's the case so much as the fact that we just took the wrong guy

I am waiting for dalton to implode

Texans Wr cant really catch anything because Bengals D is draping all over them .... at least refs let them play

I am waiting for dalton to implode
me too but he's been solid all year....but I think he's gonna sink in the playoffs......he needs a smack down. I think he thinks he's elite now

BOB will love penalties like that.

Watt can relate to Gronk with regards to penalties

Didnt they play on the same team in college? If so then they both woulda played in the same defensive scheme so im not sure that's the case so much as the fact that we just took the wrong guy

Dunlap had red flags for being lazy and inconsistent. Cunningham didn't.

Texans Wr cant really catch anything because Bengals D is draping all over them .... at least refs let them play

Except the refs arent calling it both ways. Texans DB slightly touched Green after Green stuck his arm out to get a slight push off and they called it againt Houston.

Man the Bengals are playing like trash, a better team would be beating them right now.

Texans defense has come to play. Can't say the same for the offense

Last edited:
Can't believe I missed the first half. I'll never forgive myself for missing the first half record breaking shootout.

Bengals Ahole celebrates a hail marry interception like it's a a great play....Ahole Gruden calls it a "great interception"

Good riddance to Rob Ryan. Saints D should improve with him gone. Can't get worse than that Giants game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe