PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Weather. Women. Wins."

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Wes Welker insults half the population of New England and it's the quote of the day? Good job buddy. I'll make sure my female friends don't go out and buy a Welker jersey.

BTW, the hottest women in the world are in Croatia...the hottest women in the States are in San Diego. Boston/New England is #2 but you have to know where to look (i.e.- not Foxboro).
Those in the know find those hot New England women in Miami this time of year.

Boston/New England is #2 but you have to know where to look (i.e.- not Foxboro).

You are smoking some serious gourmet **** if you believe this.

New York? LA? Miami? Dallas? Atlanta? Even DC has hotter women than NE.

New England is way down the list.

He didn't say the women in Miami are better. He said they're different. ;)

Not getting into any "who's hotter" debate, but Miami women are totally different because there is more ethnicity to them. Last time I went to Miami I felt like a foreigner and I'm a white guy.

Last edited:
Cows have horns?
Cows do have horns but they are normally cut off of dairy cows to make the cows easier and safer to handle.

You are smoking some serious gourmet **** if you believe this.

New York? LA? Miami? Dallas? Atlanta? Even DC has hotter women than NE.

New England is way down the list.

Been to all those places except Dallas. Go hang out at the colleges during the spring and fall in the New England area. Not only are the girls hot but (by and large) they are smart. I'd go for an average looking chick who's intelligent than a super-hottie that's as shallow as a mud puddle any day.

I'd go for an average looking chick who's intelligent than a super-hottie that's as shallow as a mud puddle any day.

Well, that's your first mistake. :D

The women of S. Weymouth. That's where it's at.

i live in san diego and i can look out my window any day of the week and see the most obese/ugliest women i've ever seen. i can also look out my window and see the hottest girls ever. it's a mixed bag like everywhere.

the hottest women in the States are in San Diego. Boston/New England is #2 but you have to know where to look (i.e.- not Foxboro).

No matter where you are, looking on a campus will be better than looking at the overall population. But even a campus in New England pales in comparison to the overall population of southern California. And if you want the ultimate, go to the UCLA bookstore.

actually according to Stuff and Esquire Magazine, Gary Indiana has been voted the city in the US with the hottest women.

i have a timeshare there with a buddy. I can't argue with them being number 1.

I doubt it, Miami has the best women in probably the whole country.

Hunnington Beach says hello.

Where's SoCalBong? I'm sure he'd concur.

So Wes Welker insults half the population of New England and it's the quote of the day? Good job buddy. I'll make sure my female friends don't go out and buy a Welker jersey.

BTW, the hottest women in the world are in Croatia...the hottest women in the States are in San Diego. Boston/New England is #2 but you have to know where to look (i.e.- not Foxboro).

I've been almost everywhere. The hottest women in the world are in Argentina followed by Brazil. Then Croatia and Thailand. But you're close. In those places, most of the women are incredibly attractive.

The US is way on the bottom part of the list, btw. It's above Chile, Malaysia, Equador, Peru, Mozambique, South Africa, and Nambia though.

I'd agree San Diego is up there. Southern California is the fake booby capital of the world.

Arizona is extremely surprising in this department.

I've been on many campuses and I'm not sure I've been on one that compares with the University of Arizona. They must require photographs with the applications.

Those of you coming to town for the big game with some time to kill, get yourself a latte and just find a seat in the Scottsdale Fashion Park, which is a mall.

I would not have ever expected a mall to be a place where all the strippers in town want to be on Saturday in the middle of the day, but that seems to be the case.

all women are beuatiful in some way you just have to be willing to find it. and for the record i have lived in Hawaii and te women are definatly no better then the women here. the ratio of hot women to ugly women has no bearing on where you live the reason people say florida,texas,Cali and hawaii is casue ther i sa higher ratio of skimpy clothes

Not getting into any "who's hotter" debate, but Miami women are totally different because there is more ethnicity to them. Last time I went to Miami I felt like a foreigner and I'm a white guy.

Not to interupt the debate, but he was obviously using a play on the old "Wine, Women & song" cliche. I think it's a great quip.

Not for nothing, he could just be saying that the "woman" situation is better in Miami simply because most of them stroll aroung significantly less clad then they do in NE. For many folks, the attractiveness of any woman is directly proportional to the amount {and quality} of clothing she is wearing. :D

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes