PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weather for Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
My seats are actually very close to where Ernie Adams sits in the booth. Sometimes I catch him looking down at me and trying to figure out what I think the Pats should do.

He's trying to read the Patsfans gameday thread over your shoulder

Yeah, you’re probably right. My M.O. of late has been to go to games in September and October and then go to the playoffs. I probably should suck it up and go on Sunday.
You only live once, brutha. Experiencing the real thing ALWAYS is better than the vicarious TV version.

Cant wait to put my canopy up in the cold rain with a side helping of wind. Those parking lots are the worst for wind.

Cant wait to put my canopy up in the cold rain with a side helping of wind. Those parking lots are the worst for wind.
screw that, I'm watching at home with a nice fire going. I've been there in nov during a torrential down pour, it wasn't fun.....although it was the old Sullivan stadium and I was in my twenties not my sixties.

I'll be watching in my recliner in front of my woodstove with a cold beer. Sometimes Id still rather be there in the elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back