Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
For the second-straight home game weekend we have sunny Saturday (zero precipitation) ... 100-PERCENT RAIN ON SUNDAY WITH 14 MPH WIND, high in the 40s ... fair Monday (10-percent chance of precipitation). :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

@Patjew Hope to see your smiling face in Foxboro at least an hour before kickoff. Right? RIGHT?

Last edited:
For the second-straight home game weekend we have sunny Saturday (zero precipitation) ... 100-PERCENT RAIN ON SUNDAY WITH 14 MPH WIND, high in the 40s ... fair Monday (10-percent chance of precipitation). :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

@Patjew Hope to see your smiling face in Foxboro at least an hour before kickoff. Right?

I hope someone asks Belichick at his presser today about this.......

That means a wind chill in the 30's. Sucks for the fans in the Stadium (layers and windbreaker/waterproof gear recommended), but it should work against the 'Boys from Jerruh's comfy dome and, even though it's not going to be snowing, it should be what Brewski used to call "Patriots' Weather."

Last edited:
I hope the Cowboys are one of those dome teams that can't play in bad weather. Their schedule results to date make that look at least possible.

Yes, reliable sources say that BB gets all nervous if he can't find @Patjew in the stands before the game.

Same for both tes in all 3 phases of the game.o_O

To which a reporter should ask if Dak will dance.

@Patjew Hope to see your smiling face in Foxboro at least an hour before kickoff. Right? RIGHT?
Have you tried the free parking yet? Much closer walk than RI where you park to save $$, then go grab drinks at Patriots Place for an hour while everyone sits in traffic on the way out.

I'm not going on Sunday, BTW. In a moment of weakness I told my daughter that I would accompany her to the Jonas Brothers concert at TD Garden and she bought the tickets before I realized it conflicts with a Pats game. Oh the shame (although I will be able to be dry in a sports bar in downtown Boston to watch!).

Sounds like perfect weather for our absolute juggernaut of an offense.

Have you tried the free parking yet? Much closer walk than RI where you park to save $$, then go grab drinks at Patriots Place for an hour while everyone sits in traffic on the way out.
I'll try that at some point; the 1.5-mile walk back to where I park only takes about 15-20 minutes anyway depending on foot traffic.

I'm not going on Sunday, BTW. In a moment of weakness I told my daughter that I would accompany her to the Jonas Brothers concert at TD Garden and she bought the tickets before I realized it conflicts with a Pats game. Oh the shame (although I will be able to be dry in a sports bar in downtown Boston to watch!).
Geez -- wouldn't you rather sit in three hours of freezing rain than endure a Jonas Brothers concert? I sure would. o_O

That means a wind chill in the 30's. Sucks for the fans in the Stadium (layers and windbreaker/waterproof gear recommended), but it should work against the 'Boys from Jerruh's comfy dome and, even though it's not going to be snowing, it should be what Brewski used to call "Patriots' Weather."

Given the weather this game will really come down to runstopping Elliot and the QB runs of Prescott. If they can't shut down Zeke, it could be a very long day.

I'll try that at some point; the 1.5-mile walk back to where I park only takes about 15-20 minutes anyway depending on foot traffic.

Geez -- wouldn't you rather sit in three hours of freezing rain than endure a Jonas Brothers concert? I sure would. o_O
(Shhh - I like some of their music...don't tell anyone...)

Reactions: Ian
Given the weather this game will really come down to runstopping Elliot and the QB runs of Prescott. If they can't shut down Zeke, it could be a very long day.

Not at all worried about the defense

Not at all worried about the defense

It's the run defense that is still a question though. The run defense looked better last week against a Miles Sanders/Boston Scott(???) run game, so I'm not totally sold. That Baltimore game, though still........gotta shake that one off outta my head.

Zeke runs very low to the ground. On a cold, wet day, that plays to his advantage.

Last edited:
It's the run defense that is still a question though. The run defense looked better last week against a Miles Sanders/Boston Scott(???) run game, so I'm not totally sold. That Baltimore game, though still........gotta shake that one off outta my head.

Zeke runs very low to the ground. On a cold, wet day, that plays to his advantage.

Belichick always takes away the opponents' best weapon, and for this game that's Zeke. That's going to force Dak to throw all game, which plays to our strength.

(Shhh - I like some of their music...don't tell anyone...)
LOL, My wife and I took my daughter to see them when she was 12 (so 12-ish years ago) and I actually listened to their music so I'd be somewhat familiar when we went. Although, I remember my wife and I wore - and made my daughter wear - earplugs to dampen some of the noise because teenage girls can certainly scream :D

But she had fun and it was actually a pretty good show :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back