PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We Will Lose Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
newton tom cat is a weenie.

I'm CrazyDave, and I approve this message.
Vote early, and vote often.

:yeahthat:

Lots of little weenies hanging on the fringes of the bandwagon

- it's a road game.
- 9ers are better this year.
- willis will shut down our pathetic running game single handedly, leaving the rest of their D to focus on stopping Cassell -- which they will.
- pats are demoralized after embarressing loss to miami. having a week off only made matters worse as they got to sit around and stew.

question is, will this loss put us in a season long tail spin from which we'll never recover?

BWAHAHAHA.jpg

So, how's that crystal ball working out for you?

Last edited:
- it's a road game.
- willis will shut down our pathetic running game single handedly, leaving the rest of their D to focus on stopping Cassell -- which they will.
- pats are demoralized after embarressing loss to miami. having a week off only made matters worse as they got to sit around and stew.

question is, will this loss put us in a season long tail spin from which we'll never recover?
lmao what a clown you are :D

foot-in-mouth-1199.jpeg

Wassup Newt???

Hmm just have to add my personal favorite:

2qmp1ky.jpg

Last edited:
- it's a road game.

Your prediction of The Patriots demise was gravely exaggerated.The patriots were the better team today and they played like it.

Hey, Newton_Tom_cat! Who do you have for next week's game?

Last edited:
- it's a road game.

How ya feeling?
Hungover?

LMAO

What a dumbass. I just hope he has the stones to come back and eat some crow.

I'm starting to hate this board. The vocal minority here is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Everyone has a right to their opinion. My opinion is that you're not really such a great fan or maybe you're just in a little funk. Pats win 31-17.

You get the grand prize Mr Obsessed! and the thread author gets to eat ****skie all week!:D

PR!...where you been?....you missed a good one today...the crackheads were out in full force all game

Another crappy thread stating the obvious. We all know Cassel sucks, B.B. is overated, and the D is old, and slow. They'll never beat anybody without Brady. :rolleyes: :banned:

- it's a road game.

:singing:.

(that's all)

Tom
Feel free to jump off the bandwagon. Believe me none of us will miss you.

He's already jumped, as far as I'm concerned. To paraphrase the mother whose son has just married a girl outside their religion, "He's dead to me. Dead. Now if he'll just go away and leave us alone."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back